Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   "Insufficient funds to make call" ~ Trying to get verified to sell (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1471241)

angela4more 12-10-2012 11:18 AM

"Insufficient funds to make call" ~ Trying to get verified to sell

I'm trying to get verified to sell and when I get to the phone call step and click the "Call Phone" button, I get a window that tells me there are insufficient funds to make the call. Am I missing something?:headscratch:

Jenn135 12-10-2012 03:22 PM

Re: "Insufficient funds to make call" ~ Trying to get verified to sell

That's odd. Can you call other people?

angela4more 12-10-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenn135 (Post 16027614)
That's odd. Can you call other people?

Yes I can, my home phone works fine. I think it means the website doesn't have enough funds to make the call, but that just doesn't make any sense. Am I the only person who has experienced this?

~happy2Bamommy~ 12-10-2012 10:16 PM

It is a glitch that has happened before. I'll report this but I know the guy that normally fixes it for us is out of town for several more days. I'm so sorry!

angela4more 12-10-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ (Post 16029262)
It is a glitch that has happened before. I'll report this but I know the guy that normally fixes it for us is out of town for several more days. I'm so sorry!

Thanks for letting me know and no worries, I'm not in a hurry. Thank goodness it wasn't me having one of my moments though.:giggle:

monkeyscience 12-11-2012 07:58 AM

Yeah, this just happened to me, too. Glad I'm not the only one. Guess we should try again in a few days?

Wapondi 12-11-2012 07:24 PM

Yup, keeps happening to me today too! I've got a pile of diapers to sell but can't get verified. I guess I'll keep trying.

SurprisinglyCrunchy 12-11-2012 09:22 PM

I'm having the same issue. Thank you so much for asking this question. The error message was cryptic enough that it was driving me crazy! :)

TNT46131 12-15-2012 05:09 AM

Still having this issue, I didn't see a post about it that was new and emailed a couple of admins about it, sorry!

monkeyscience 12-22-2012 08:35 PM

Has this issue been resolved yet? I hate to keep going through the process only to run in to the same roadblock!