Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Closed! Winner pmed. Mama cloth lotto (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1471255)

hbee 12-10-2012 12:01 PM

Closed! Winner pmed. Mama cloth lotto

I'm not posting pics. Assume these all have some degree of staining. Winner must be an active member of DS, not just FSOT.

Cost is $6ppd. I have to go to the post office to ship, they will come in a padded fre.

To enter: help me come up with lunch ideas for my one year old!

2 minky topped/fleece backed postpartum ice pack pads, super long. They have double snaps to help stay in place. One of the snaps is really hard to get snapped. About 12 inches. (If I remember correctly, these are pampered mama, or something like that.) These are in great shape.

1 postpartum/overnight pad, fleece backed. CC Bums. 11.5 inches.

6 liners, made by me. Fleece backed, five are flannel the other is cotton velour.

8 flannel liners, 9 inch.

2 PUL backed 9 inch regular pads, made by me. One is suedecloth, the other microfleece.

1 fleece backed heavy pad, flannel topped. (Stars)

1 fleece backed light pad, flannel topped. (Stars)

csilve03 12-10-2012 12:02 PM

Re: Mama cloth lotto

we had pesto pasta today with edamame and my boys loved it :) id love to be entered thanks!

sundaesprinkles 12-10-2012 12:06 PM

At that age my boys loved raisins, deli meats cubed, and cubed or sliced cheeses and crackers...bananas as well.

I'd love to be entered. Thank you!

ChihuahuaMama13 12-10-2012 12:20 PM

Totellini noodles with very light sauce. These are easy to pick up and are filled with either meat or cheese. We've used plain butter or olive oil, as well as a little spaghetti sauce or alfredo sauce. They're still one of DS's favorites :)

loki 12-10-2012 12:36 PM

Homemade hummus with vegies cut in thin sticks and tortillas tore in to small pieces. I think its the diping they like bcause my little ones won't eat raw vegies otherwise.

anniekins1488 12-10-2012 12:42 PM

I'd love to enter for my DSD, thanks mama!

My girls loved steamed broccoli (buttered), baby carrots cooked until soft, string cheese cut into short lengths, apples (peeled and sliced very thin), bananas, quartered grapes, pastas (especially ravioli). Sometimes I would add a little ground beef to pasta with a light sauce. They loved cubed toast with a thin smear of nut butter or preserves too.

Their lunches usually consisted of a few of those things. They're all easy to grab and eat, and most are easily stabbed with a learning/toddler fork. :) My girls went through a stage when they would only eat what they fed themselves, they would NOT let me feed them. :giggle:

UVASahm 12-10-2012 12:53 PM

Hi! I have been wanting to try mama cloth for awhile now and just never could take the plunge!

I have a 10 month old and he LOVES sweet potatoes cut into strips and baked with a little bit of cinnamon. He eats soooo many at a time that I have to watch and make sure he doesn't choke! :)

AdamsHouse 12-10-2012 05:47 PM

My children all loved chopped fruit and small pieces of meat.

Arrington_34 12-10-2012 05:52 PM

Mine loved bean and cheese quesadillas, and they are super fast to make.

oregonmom 12-10-2012 07:39 PM

I would like to enter please

Lunch ideas- toast with pb, toast strips to dip in soup, soup in a cup that you drink with a straw, lightly steamed veggies that are fun and easy to pick up, grapes cut in half, yogurt, beans.