Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   How is everyone feeling? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1471342)

mvp529 12-10-2012 03:55 PM

How is everyone feeling?

Just thought since we have no bumps to share we could sympathize or be envious of others lol

Feeling like crap everyday. I have all day nausea but it has waves, sometimes tolerable and other times miserable. I'm not getting 30 minutes break from tr symptoms. But I'm still thankful they are there.

crunchymamaNY 12-10-2012 04:43 PM

Re: How is everyone feeling?

I have bronchitis and have for about 12 days now. I can bearly catch my breath at times. Dr won't give me any meds either. He said as long as I don't have a fever, he won't medicate me.

Other than that, I did have nausia, and come to find out, it was my prenatal vitamins! I switched them to the gummi prenatals, and I'm supposed to take 2 a day, so I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night, and WOW what a difference!!! Almost no more nausia.

I have lost 6lbs so far since this pregnancy started. I'm just not hungry. But, I do try to eat snacks along the way.

Oh and have I mentioned MY BOOBS ARE KILLING ME?!?! cuz they are! Man, they hurt. I breastfeed my son, too.

Other than that, and as soon as I get rid of my sickness, I'm sure I'll be up and running around again soon.

ardeur 12-10-2012 04:43 PM

I'm having all-day nausea. Most of the time it's tolerable, and sometimes it's just awful. I have NO appetite at all. On the rare occasion that something sounds good to eat, I'll lose interest in it part way through eating it. At least I'm not throwing up at all. I'm either maintaining my weight or I've gain a pound or so.... I wasn't watching my weight very closely while TTC.

My boobs are very sore, especially if I wear a bra for some reason. They've definitely grown a LOT, but there's no baby bump yet. I think I had a *lot* of bloat in my first month, but that has all gone down and my regular jeans are fitting again.

I am so thankful that I haven't been having any headaches. I usually get those very easily, but none so far. I wouldn't be able to take my go-to headache medicine anyway. :-(

s@hmommy 12-10-2012 04:44 PM

I am nauseous off and on through the day and tired! I had forgotten about the exhaustion of early pregnancy! And yes, I feel like a loon for being happy to feel like poo, it's the only way I know there is a lo in there.

ardeur 12-10-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY (Post 16027951)
I have bronchitis and have for about 12 days now. I can bearly catch my breath at times. Dr won't give me any meds either. He said as long as I don't have a fever, he won't medicate me.

Other than that, I did have nausia, and come to find out, it was my prenatal vitamins! I switched them to the gummi prenatals, and I'm supposed to take 2 a day, so I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night, and WOW what a difference!!! Almost no more nausia.

I've been on meds twice now for a UTI that won't go away. Hopefully it stays away this time!

I stopped taking my prenatals and my nausea hasn't been as bad. I'm only taking my folic acid now.

s@hmommy 12-10-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY (Post 16027951)

I have lost 6lbs so far since this pregnancy started. I'm just not hungry. But, I do try to eat snacks along the way.

Oh and have I mentioned MY BOOBS ARE KILLING ME?!?! cuz they are! Man, they hurt. I breastfeed my son, too.

Other than that, and as soon as I get rid of my sickness, I'm sure I'll be up and running around again soon.

Were you able to get things figured out with your pregesterone?

lynn97 12-10-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s@hmommy
I am nauseous off and on through the day and tired! I had forgotten about the exhaustion of early pregnancy! And yes, I feel like a loon for being happy to feel like poo, it's the only way I know there is a lo in there.

Same here. My nausea comes and goes. But the exhaustion is unbelievable. I was never nearly this tired w/DS. I think I could sleep all day, everyday...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

momto2princesses 12-10-2012 05:45 PM

Yesterday was the first day that I had any real nausea. Today wasn't so bad though, which probably means tomorrow will be terrible! Lol. Other than that I'm just super tired and my boobs are sore. But I'm not even six weeks until Saturday, so I'm sure it'll get much worse over the next week or two.

KCmomma 12-10-2012 05:55 PM

I am ok. I am a little tired and my boobs are getting bigger but I will take it! Oh and I have been craving meat and apple juice!

lynn97 12-10-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momto2princesses
Yesterday was the first day that I had any real nausea. Today wasn't so bad though, which probably means tomorrow will be terrible! Lol. Other than that I'm just super tired and my boobs are sore. But I'm not even six weeks until Saturday, so I'm sure it'll get much worse over the next week or two.

Yeah, I'm a little scared. I have already puked twice and I'm just now 5 weeks. I was still golden at this point w/DS. I don't remember feeling really bad until about 8-9 weeks. I'm scared of this one.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum