Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extra Fluffy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   anyone ever gave away their whole stash? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1471527)

okiemama 12-11-2012 11:21 AM

anyone ever gave away their whole stash?

That's what I'm about to do lol lotto here I come! Dd is refusing all cloth and wool so it must go and since it's the season it's gonna be ffs. I'm excited and sad at the same time. How can I word the lotto to mean I want a mama who is a contributing member of ds? as in not someone with 30 posts that only comes on for the ffs and whatnot? I don't wanna come across as rude but at the same time I want it to go to a mama that needs it.kwim?

SamanthaSews 12-11-2012 11:26 AM

I'm not sure about wording, but that is awesomely generous of you! That is going to be one very lucky mama!

Maybe you could look through ISO for the lucky mama and make an offer? That way you can choose who receives your diapers. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Heather8183 12-11-2012 11:27 AM

Re: anyone ever gave away their whole stash?

Wow, how awesome of you!

Belbaby3728 12-11-2012 11:30 AM

Mods may be helpful in finding mamas in need. Very nice of you! I too recently gave a mama a whole bunch of inserts, some diapers and fleece soakers for free who was scammed for nearly 200 dollars and left with no diapers.

2+2macht4 12-11-2012 11:33 AM

I would just say must be an active member of DS and in your mind set your stipulatiosn of what that means. It is your lotto your rules (so long as they abide by DS rules)

No matter what you say people will still enter, I would just check when you choose a winner, if you use random.org and get someone not redraw. :) That is what I would do I like using random.org gives everyone a fair chance and removes any bias or preference.

wyoming butterfly 12-11-2012 11:35 AM

Maybe you could split it up. I know personally I have plenty of diapers till summer. Then I will need some wool(my babies get heat rash in pul in the summer). That way you could bless more people.

okiemama 12-11-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyoming butterfly (Post 16030504)
Maybe you could split it up. I know personally I have plenty of diapers till summer. Then I will need some wool(my babies get heat rash in pul in the summer). That way you could bless more people.

This is what I'm doing:)

MomdeIsla 12-11-2012 01:07 PM

I did that when ODD PL'd....but I didn't do FFS....I sent them to Giving Diapers Giving Hope......course my dipes were almost 5 years old used on two kids....many needed repair and I knew they wouldn't sell for enough to justify the time it would take to post them.

Good Luck Mama! I would look through the ISO's first too....I would just sort by post count.

OrangeBananas 12-11-2012 01:13 PM

That is very generous of you :wub: I would just be specific in the post, and go from there!

amiecheatham 12-11-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenajean1 (Post 16030491)
I would just say must be an active member of DS and in your mind set your stipulatiosn of what that means. It is your lotto your rules (so long as they abide by DS rules)

No matter what you say people will still enter, I would just check when you choose a winner, if you use random.org and get someone not redraw. :) That is what I would do I like using random.org gives everyone a fair chance and removes any bias or preference.

this is a good idea. either way, this is very generous of you!!