Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   High HCG levels thoughts? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1471530)

lalakiwi7 12-11-2012 10:46 AM

High HCG levels thoughts?

So I know EVERY pregnancy is different. Just wondering if any one else with a normal healthy single pregnancy had high HCG levels to start. I am very accurate with my dates so I know my DPO are correct.

My doubling time is perfect every 35 hours so that is nice it's just my numbers seem high. My last hcg at 18dpo was 3863.

11dpo =91
13dpo= 367
18dpo=3863

*TinyJoys* 12-11-2012 10:49 AM

Re: High HCG levels thoughts?

Do you think it could be twins?

beckstar 12-11-2012 11:06 AM

with my twins, i had an hcg quant done at 24dpo and it was at 17,000 something...i think the range is just so wide...tho your doubling time is GREAT...once you get past a certain point, it should slow down...so yours seems like it's right about where mine was (that is so say if it keeps doubling the way it is, it really does slow down after about 6000, i believe)...wouldn't that be a surprise!

lalakiwi7 12-11-2012 11:44 AM

I just want a healthy baby.... Just more worried about molar pregnancy but i guess my doubling time is about 35hours and molars are usually more like 12 to 15hrs....or so I have gathered.

Layney82 12-11-2012 12:02 PM

With my DS, my beta was over 7000 at 20dpo. A week later it was 42,000. As PP said, there is a huge range for normal.

abhernandez 12-11-2012 04:12 PM

Mine were higher by quite a bit (around 22000 by 21 dpo) I was terrified that it was a molar pregnancy. But it was just one little guy. And the numbers didn't double properly either. I spent a good week too depressed to get out of bed. I think a normal
Person would have thought twins but after 2 losses I was very pessimistic.

lalakiwi7 12-11-2012 06:54 PM

alice- boy do i wish we were still in the same DD group together. CONGRATS on a baby boy!!! and thanks for the reassurance. I just want one HEALTHY baby. Twins would be a shock but I am not thinking that...and since my doubling time is ok that helps but when you have lost so many it's hard to not worry and over analyze sometimes.
Hope your feeling well.

katiecornflakes 12-12-2012 06:05 AM

Hugs. I think those numbers look great!

3 ladybugs 12-12-2012 06:09 AM

It is hard to say. I swore I was carrying twins with this pregnancy but it is just one. My beta's were high even for me.

However you definitely have a sticky baby! Congratulations! :yay:

abhernandez 12-12-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalakiwi7 (Post 16032403)
alice- boy do i wish we were still in the same DD group together. CONGRATS on a baby boy!!! and thanks for the reassurance. I just want one HEALTHY baby. Twins would be a shock but I am not thinking that...and since my doubling time is ok that helps but when you have lost so many it's hard to not worry and over analyze sometimes.
Hope your feeling well.

Awww Liesl...thank you and I totally wish you were with us too!!! But such exciting news that you've got an August baby on the way! I know it's impossible but try not too worry too much (though I still do myself... Do as I say, not as I do ;) I'll be stalking you :goodvibes: