Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Abigails stash:) closed thanks mama's! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1471595)

okiemama 12-11-2012 01:35 PM

Abigails stash:) closed thanks mama's!

Ok mama's my dd is starting to pl and is refusing cloth in the spirit of Christmas I've decided to lotto them off (even though some of it isn't that awesome) hopefully some mamas who need help can use them. I only ask that you
1 be in need please if you can afford it let a mama who can't have these.
2 be active on the board's not just fsot
3 regift these when your done.
You can enter for as many of the lottos as you need my dd is going to draw the winners out of a hat this Friday and I will ship either Saturday or Monday unless a catastrophic event happens lol thanks ladies and have a merry Christmas:)

#1Ok first we have woolies the two furthest to the right I made they are not perfect but the are cute. :) the ice cream cone was made by a mama on ds there are large spaces where the short rows are and it comes with a matching shirt. Also there are two play condition longies (folded in the back of pic) and two play condition shorties with felting in the crotch. And one skirty with a quarter sized stain on the soaker and felting in the crotch. These are all toddler (ish) sizes and fit in a lfrb
Attachment 127282

#2This is the "I love fitted box" comes with three green edge workhorses one with snaps and the snaps have holes around them A megaroo night time fitted size l
1 muttaquin fitted size l staining and bleach spots on soaker. 1 no name gnome fitted size l. 1 Kissaluv 2 bleach spots. 1 lulliby night time fitted XL. One bububebe os fitted few holes and bleach spots on soakers.2 thirsties size 2 covers. One nikkys super large cover some stains on tab. 1 bummis wetbag.

Attachment 127283

#3 is the "I like to tri fold and lay in a cover box" :)
6 color grown birdseye prefolds they have bleach spots but man these things are absorbent!
8 econobum prefolds most aren't even fully prepped but a couple have light stains.
3 Kissaluv size 2 prefitteds?
1 under the Nile fitted I believe it's os it has metal snaps
1 smallish no name fitted (may be an old snug to fit)
Medium fleece soaker
1 medium snap converted bsww
2 econobum covers
1 mama made cover is just like an econobum
1 nikkys large cover (these run small to me it's a medium) it's dingy almost like it was washed with Jeans or somethin.
1 target wetbag the side not shown in pic is pilly.

Attachment 127284

3 disana tie nappys
1Large gen y cover pink plaid
2 large bsww lady bug and flowers
1Snappy
1Set of pins
1Brown planet wise changing pad
1Yellow Pail liner
1Large hemp baby
3 l blue edge prefolds
4 misc. Dyed toddler prefolds some have holes and thinning pink one has a marker mark on it.
3 (I think little lion) toddler prefolds

Attachment 127285

#5 is the pocket box
2 bg pink Velcro pilly but still sticks
1 drybees pocket I replaced elastic and it's not pretty but you can't really tell when it's on.
3 medium tk cuddlers 2 with applique
1 ml tail feathers Dora diaper
1Minky no name with hearts and love
1 mommy's touch os
5 small mf inserts
3Large mf inserts
8 natural fiber inserts including 1 bamboo and three hemp (the two punkin doubler have thinning and holes around edges)
Attachment 127286

#6Soakers
3 disana (the size is 4-5 years but they fit my very average two yo)
Two play condition llamajama soaker
Peach has a stain on booty I'm crap at getting stains out lol

Attachment 127287

#7This is the aio bag
4 grovia aios one has shot elastic and one has a stain on the front very light imo. A couple are starting to thin around the leg elastic.
1 os bottom bumpers aio a few speckled stains on the outside in the crotch area.

Attachment 127288

#8 the "I love stacinator bag"
3 large happy heineys stacinator so simple covers turquoise has a snag in crotch but doesn't effect function
2 double layer fleece stacinator covers loved these for nights over fitted and prefolds one is sheep one is snow men both larges

Attachment 127289
#9 is a medium g diaper lot
2 g cloth outers g is worn off and they are pilly around the Velcro
Three slings (dingy)
6Large g clothes
5 small g clothes
I used the larges as a stay dry doubler for prefolds until we started to get stinkies because they are fleece and hemp (I believe) both notorious for getting the stinkies so we stripped but I'm certain they will need more stripping so heads up!

Attachment 127290

okiemama 12-11-2012 01:39 PM

Aah I forgot to add my husband is a smoker but he only smokes outside even in the winter when it's freezing teehee
These dipes have been in my closet and may be musty and whatnot I'm gonna try and add the measurements for the longies now

okiemama 12-11-2012 01:41 PM

Re: Abigails stash:)

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1467975
Here's the link to the measurement for the longies

okiemama 12-11-2012 01:48 PM

I should add #1-4 will be in lfrb #5 is a medium frb
And the rest are in mailers.

okiemama 12-11-2012 01:55 PM

Aaaahhhh! This supposed to be in lotto!

Anna0623 12-11-2012 01:56 PM

This is so sweet, dont enter me. Just wanted to say thank you.

okiemama 12-11-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna0623 (Post 16031302)
This is so sweet, dont enter me. Just wanted to say thank you.

Thank you now I just need to get it moved lol

SeaChellsRun 12-11-2012 02:04 PM

Please enter us for #1 we need the larger wool and #4 if we can enter two. Thank you for your generosity!

MyKzooFamily 12-11-2012 02:06 PM

PLEASE consider us for numbers 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9! And especially number 9! And THANK YOU for offering such an awesome lotto!!

We can not afford a stash, so I'm trying to work with 1 medium cover, 1 FFS AIO, 1 FFS pocket and some prefolds. :( So far we are doing okay, but when the cover, AIO, and pocket are dirty I have a naked baby while I try to find something else to put her in. But I'm SO thankful to the awesome mama's that gave me those items FFS. :hugs: So anything would be SUCH a blessing to us!

DeniseH80 12-11-2012 02:27 PM

Please enter me in #1 only. I am trying to use wool but it is rather expensive.
Thank you for offering something like this