Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Thursday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1472044)

~whitehologram~ 12-13-2012 12:12 AM

Basically it's Thursday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 12-13-2012 12:16 AM

Re: Basically it's Thursday

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16036356)
MH continues to eat like crazy girl

I have two pans of pumpkin bread in the oven. Banana bread next. Jerry and I both need stuff for potlucks on Friday. So we will take a loaf of each to our respective parties.

Yummy!

I had a slice of pumpkin bread that I made 2 weeks ago last night....it was still good. IDK if that is good or not. Either there is so much sugar in it that it preserved it somehow or the floor in my kitchen is really cold enough to be a fridge. It was in a plastic box. Looked ok, passed the sniff test, and tasted great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16036946)
Off to bed. No return of the random fever. Hope we sleep tonight.

I hope you all get some sleep too. :crossfingers:

~whitehologram~ 12-13-2012 12:34 AM

I made myself a coffee using vanilla sugar thinking it'd taste good...it smelled wonderful but tasted like crap. :headscratch:

Keeping on top of my to-do list today.

Kids up/dressed/meds/teeth&Hair brushed/lunches, and out the door.
Meds for everyone.
Coffee.
Breakfast.
Called 2 different doctors for prescriptions.
Put Wholemeal bread on to bake in the bread-machine.
Emptied/reloaded the dishwasher.

I'm making some mittens from this pattern for Fynn from some handspun yarn I have kicking around here. When we went out last I found it really hard to get his hands in his mittens. He found it difficult to get them to stay on...probably because they were Derry's mittens. So I'm making some that should fit him better. The preschool size should fit him.

jwjbbrown 12-13-2012 05:38 AM

I made MH a pair of fingerless mits yesterday. Now she is demanding I make Jerry a matching pair and a pair for Na'li'

Jerry's are on the needles!

jwjbbrown 12-13-2012 05:52 AM

Lazy morning here. MH up too early but happily playing in her room. Got the kitchen cleaned, dinner organized, breakfast made, coffee, flotsam and jetsam picked up and put away. Now to get ready and get myself to school. 1-2-3-go

redgirlsmama 12-13-2012 06:16 AM

Go go go Jen!
My kids are off, laundry rebooted and coffee consumed. I need to do chores, wash dishes and make a meal plan to get us on track. Then I can run to the store after work. I need to start cleaning for holidays too and figure out where we are with Christmas presents.

redgirlsmama 12-13-2012 06:24 AM

Taylor Swift just advertised her concert tickets on sale tomorrow for September. The girls would poop their pants collectively if they were to go. I am considering getting them as a birthday present, so that I could finally be the cool mom ;)

cherylchoo 12-13-2012 06:25 AM

:needcoffee: :gah: Kids are dragging their feet getting ready for school.

I have a doctor's appt, then a chiro appt, then I need to go to Kmart and pick up the 80 pound game table I thought was a good group kid gift. :banghead: I am doing this in the wrong order, LOL. I also need to go buy gingerbread house supplies to make 60 houses for school this weekend. I think dishes/laundry/housework is just going to suffer today. :giggle2:

redgirlsmama 12-13-2012 06:55 AM

Nevermind, $89 is over my birthday budget! Wow, back when I went to shows the tickets were $25. Granted I usually wasn't going to this big of an artist, but it seems like a big leap. Shall I blame Obama?

cherylchoo 12-13-2012 07:02 AM

Yeah, we haven't been to a concert that we paid for in ten years because it is so freaking expensive. DH sometimes gets tickets from work to things, but never anything the kids would want to see. Even stuff like the Wiggles, it's ridiculous.

Two kids on the bus. One more kid to go. :giggle2: Anybody want to meet me at Kmart at lunchtime to hoist a table? :rofl: