Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Breech? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1472088)

Ashtyn(n)Nyla'sMama 12-13-2012 08:52 AM

Breech?

I just went for my 32 week scan and this baby is breech. At my 20 week scan she was head down. The doctor said not to worry yet because at this point 1 in 5 babies are still breech(ny other 3 were not). At 35 weeks he will be concerned. I want to cry! Anyone else have experience with this?

kushie tushie 12-13-2012 09:23 AM

DDC

Try going to a chiropractor! They can open your pelvis up and it will encourage baby to flip. Also try some techniques at spinningbaby.com.

Good luck! You still time for baby to flip :hugs: don't stress too much!

Caz 12-13-2012 10:16 AM

DD was breech til 36wks and as of 30 wks, this one is too. Having to worry about it stinks, but there's still lots of time!

OrangeBananas 12-13-2012 11:32 AM

Re: Breech?

Most of my kiddos were breech around that time, but flipped before 35 weeks. I am 30 weeks now, and this baby is transverse.

sma123 12-13-2012 03:48 PM

My little guy was head down and flipped back over at 28 wks... I'm 30 wks and 4 days now and I'm not going to worry until 35ish wks. There are some positions that you can research that help encourage baby to flip. Good luck!

Mummandherboys 12-14-2012 03:22 PM

This happened to me with my second baby...I think I was even a bit further along than 32 weeks... and I was told to try a chiropractor who uses the Webster method for pregnancy...I think that is the correct name for it. I started going weekly and it only took a couple of visits and he turned! I still get regular adjustments during pregnancies now.

Ainmemphis 12-14-2012 06:33 PM

My first was transverse or breech most of pregnancy. He would not flip! I tried some suggestions from spinning babies but I was too scared to try a version from my ob as baby was completely feet first. There is still time for baby to turn so I hope it goes well for you!

Green Decals 12-14-2012 10:17 PM

Check out icpa4kids.org to find a Webster-certified chiropractor near you. And relax, baby has time! Mine just turned at 32 weeks, hours after my 1st Webster adjustment

JennTheMomma 12-14-2012 10:45 PM

Babies can flip all the way up to labor. You can also do pelvic tilts to encourage the head down position. Last apponitment babe was head down, but I think he/she has flipped a few times in there since.

My_Tree_Grows 12-16-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Decals (Post 16045581)
Check out icpa4kids.org to find a Webster-certified chiropractor near you. And relax, baby has time! Mine just turned at 32 weeks, hours after my 1st Webster adjustment

1. Yup, exactly this. The site above to find a Webster certified chiropractor near you.
2. Www.spinningbabies.com, you really need to invest a lot of time in the exercises, most of the positive outcomes you hear were fully committed to turning baby as a lifestyle and not simply trying a few exercises each day.
3. Accupuncture.
4. ECV has pros and cons, please research thoroughly before making a decision. Ideally, you will turn baby yourself by starting with good positioning now.
5. Vaginal breech birth is amply possible. Another option to research in advance so that you're empowered and educated enough to discuss it logically with your care provider.