Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Grovia ai2 or bitti tutto (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1473039)

LeAdams7 12-16-2012 09:51 PM

Grovia ai2 or bitti tutto

I m trying to decide between these 2 diapers and budget is limited. Please give your thoughts/ opinions. Thank you!

omahonycm 12-16-2012 09:54 PM

I've used both and like the tutto better. I don't love either. Groves has better fit but the tutto is softer and more absorbant. I'd get one of each from a store that allows returns and take a physical look at them.

LeAdams7 12-16-2012 10:28 PM

Re: Grovia ai2 or bitti tutto

What do you like best? I am getting Leaks from my flips and think they are bulky. I like pockets but think stuffing them will get old fast. I am looking for something trim, absorbent and easy

LeAdams7 12-17-2012 07:34 AM

Any other thoughts?

organicmama10 12-17-2012 09:13 AM

Haven't tried Grovia. Tuttos are great for older babes. I don't love them for our nb. That said, I have a few I'm willing to part with if you're interested.

mibarra 12-17-2012 09:17 AM

I've tried both and love my Grovia. They fit my 3 year old DD to PLing (she was shorter and stockier) and we used them from about 6 months (cuz that's when we started CDing) on my other DD who is long and skinny. Both are narrow in the crotch and reasonably trim. The tutto is a lower rise than many diapers so the fit takes some getting used to. I'm not a big fan of the minky outer on the tutto personally, because it kind of "sticks" to clothes but that's not something that bothers everyone.

tmonty 12-17-2012 09:21 AM

I'd say grovia. :)

Kissed by the Moon 12-17-2012 09:40 AM

I love our grovia- it's great for traveling because you can just switch out the soaker pads or use the disposable pads. I also love these because of their stretch- we're able to use them with our toddler and very few diapers are large enough at this point.

meljc 12-17-2012 10:34 AM

Love our Grovias, hate our itti bitti tutto. The fit is just now ok (14 mo, ~35th percentile) on the tuttos *with the rise unsnapped*. Tuttos just don't have much stretch, so it's hard to get that snug-but-gentle fit that so many other diapers give.

Grovias on the other hand... great fit, the cover can be use either with their soakers or with flats/prefolds, fit pretty well under clothes.

Pixi6s 12-17-2012 10:39 AM

Grovia the main diaper we used for 2years. We used velcro and I had to replace them about every year because of the velcro. I think I went through 3 replacements. including the couple we had before they were the main diaper. I love them but I wouldn't do it again. Combine with the iffy velrco and the crazy cost (so much more than when we started) I don't plain on using them with #2. If fact I sold the lot off.

Every time I bought more they had a new version out and this OS diaper kept getting bigger (great for us growing) the finally version we got, mid 2011 was getting binki style on my 2.5 DS.

So I recommend them with a but. I didn't use the other.