Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP December 16th - December 22nd (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1473077)

ashliemh 12-17-2012 05:35 AM

NTNP December 16th - December 22nd
 
This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
lilg82882
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
Leaner
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
waterisntsomething
pine_apple_goat
MrsAsh
EmmaGM
Mercy24
Mamatoabunch
FishieKisses
dani_p
kimmiepie
TeachinAuntie
cormama
mykzoofamily

:lostit::lostit:BFP'S:lostit::lostit:
casersmama
CharmedMama
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess
JackieMarieVDV
lynn97
KatieB621

ashliemh 12-17-2012 05:38 AM

Re: NTNP December 16th - December 22nd
 
Hey ladies, sorry I am a little late in getting this up. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Question of the week: What is your favorite TV show/movie?

Answer: I really like cooking shows lol. So I will have to go with shows like Top Chef, Chopped etc. I also like Project Runway. :)

KatieB621 12-17-2012 08:28 AM

Re: NTNP December 16th - December 22nd
 
AOTW: I think my favorite show is Downton Abby. :D I tend to like historical shows/movies a good bit. I also like Bones and Criminal Minds, although I can't watch them when the kids are around.

AFM: I'M OFFICALLY LATE!!!! YIPEE!!! So after numerous tests I think it's safe to move me over to the BFP's!!!!!!! :bliss: DH said last night that he'd be ok with telling everyone soon, so maybe I won't have to keep the secret much longer. Things are looking really good though.....not even any implantation spotting which has always been a problem for me. Morning sickness comes and goes, but is much better than it was at this point with my last pregnancy.

I'll keep things updated on Eli over on the Aug. DDC and the Special Needs boards. Thanks for all of your prayers, concern, and thoughts! Hope you other mamas get your BFP's SOON! :lostit:

waterisntsomething 12-17-2012 08:46 AM

Re: NTNP December 16th - December 22nd
 
It's a tie between Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel and Doctor Who. I love tv shows though so theres a ton I like. I sing DS songs from the Buffy music when I put him to slep :giggle:.

I've been feeling so blah lately. We are living with SO's parents and SO is working full time so I feel like we never get tim together and when we do he's in a bad mood. I'm kind of over it and don't really want to be around him so there hasn't been much BD happening. I'm going to my aunts for a few days to work on her farm so hopefully that'll get us out of our funk. On the plus side, when I get back we will have two double beds next to each other instead of switching back and forth between the wueen and an air mattress! The sleeping situation has been getting old. Still waiting on my hpts and its killing me!

ashliemh 12-17-2012 11:36 AM

Re: NTNP December 16th - December 22nd
 
Hilary: :hugs: It must be really hard to not have your own space. I hope things turn around soon for you guys. :hugs: I hate it when DH is grumpy too. Hope your trip to your Aunts goes really well!

Katie: I will move you to BFP's :) Good luck with everything with Eli!!

MrsAsh 12-17-2012 10:58 PM

Re: NTNP December 16th - December 22nd
 
AOTW: Andy Griffith and Little House on the Prairie for TV shows, Courageous and Facing The Giants for movies. :)

AFM: Well I had EWCM yesterday and today, so I think I've Oed, but not sure when. DTD Mon, Wed, Thurs and tonight, so, I'm not sure what to expect this month. Not holding my breath for a BFP. I want to POAS already. haha

ashliemh 12-18-2012 05:08 AM

Re: NTNP December 16th - December 22nd
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsAsh (Post 16056100)
AOTW: Andy Griffith and Little House on the Prairie for TV shows, Courageous and Facing The Giants for movies. :)

AFM: Well I had EWCM yesterday and today, so I think I've Oed, but not sure when. DTD Mon, Wed, Thurs and tonight, so, I'm not sure what to expect this month. Not holding my breath for a BFP. I want to POAS already. haha

I love Little House on the Prairie! :) Hoping for a BFP for you :goodvibes: And I keep meaning to tell you that your new avi is really pretty! You have gorgeous hair!!

MrsAsh 12-18-2012 05:33 AM

Re: NTNP December 16th - December 22nd
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ashliemh (Post 16056321)
I love Little House on the Prairie! :) Hoping for a BFP for you :goodvibes: And I keep meaning to tell you that your new avi is really pretty! You have gorgeous hair!!

Thank you!!

I read some online last night and most everything I read says that ovulation most often happens a couple days or more after EWCM first shows up, so I have a little more hope then when I posted above. :) Anyone here have thoughts on that?

lynn97 12-18-2012 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsAsh

Thank you!!

I read some online last night and most everything I read says that ovulation most often happens a couple days or more after EWCM first shows up, so I have a little more hope then when I posted above. :) Anyone here have thoughts on that?

EWCM is the biggest thing I looked for this time (we weren't temping or anything). When I temped in the past, the EWCM was usually present a couple days before and about a day after I o'd. I also cramp when I o so that is helpful for knowing when. We got pregnant very quickly thus time. GL!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

MrsAsh 12-18-2012 07:53 AM

Re: NTNP December 16th - December 22nd
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lynn97 (Post 16056421)
EWCM is the biggest thing I looked for this time (we weren't temping or anything). When I temped in the past, the EWCM was usually present a couple days before and about a day after I o'd. I also cramp when I o so that is helpful for knowing when. We got pregnant very quickly thus time. GL!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Sometimes I think I cramp at O, but not everytime. I wish I wasn't too lazy and forgetful to temp. LOL! I have two kids teething, so my nights have been wild anyway this past week. My CM seems to change alot, but we've either been using condoms or pregnant before so my charting skills stink!! We've gotten pregnant the first month with #2 and #3 and with #1 it was the 2nd month. This is my 3rd cycle since we made the decicion to stop using an form of birth control. I'm pretty sure I'd just pasted O on the first sycle, second cycle it just didn't happen, this cycle is the best one yet I think. Can't wait to see what my Lord has instore for us! :D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors