Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Struggles & Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   M/C at 11w5d, I'm hurting, emotionally. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1473885)

*TinyJoys* 12-19-2012 09:01 PM

M/C at 11w5d, I'm hurting, emotionally.

Ladies I write this while fighting back tears. This came on today very suddenly. I felt slightly crampy today but didn't think much of it because I know that can happen. Then all of a sudden I started to bleed. Now I'm getting kind of a mix between labour contractions and period cramps. The bleeding has slowed down, now there's just pinkish brown on my pad. I feel scared, and confused. I keep saying to myself why? What did I do wrong? Am I not healthy enough? This was my second pregnancy, I am 25, not that that should matter because I know this can happen to anyone at any age. I'm sorry for the rambling, I just feel hurt and can't believe this is happening. I want so much to have 3 or 4 children, even just 2, but I don't think I can go through this again. This is just too painful. I'm also afraid of going to the doctor if the bleeding doesn't pick up again and I'm too scared to take a pregnancy test to check my levels.:crying: This is so painful and scary.

*TinyJoys* 12-19-2012 09:04 PM

Re: M/C at 11w5d, I'm hurting, emotionally.

Oh sorry I didn't realize you had to ttc for over year in this forum. I am so sorry, you can delete this. Where can I post this instead? I need encouragement and kind words at this time.

mommy24babes 12-19-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV
Ladies I write this while fighting back tears. This came on today very suddenly. I felt slightly crampy today but didn't think much of it because I know that can happen. Then all of a sudden I started to bleed. Now I'm getting kind of a mix between labour contractions and period cramps. The bleeding has slowed down, now there's just pinkish brown on my pad. I feel scared, and confused. I keep saying to myself why? What did I do wrong? Am I not healthy enough? This was my second pregnancy, I am 25, not that that should matter because I know this can happen to anyone at any age. I'm sorry for the rambling, I just feel hurt and can't believe this is happening. I want so much to have 3 or 4 children, even just 2, but I don't think I can go through this again. This is just too painful. I'm also afraid of going to the doctor if the bleeding doesn't pick up again and I'm too scared to take a pregnancy test to check my levels.:crying: This is so painful and scary.

(((hugs))) I'm so sorry your going through this.

I know my Mom had a big bleed when she was early pregnant with my sister. The ER doc told her she was losing the baby.

It turned out that it was actually a twin pregnancy and she lost one twin. My sister is now in her 20s. Don't 100% give up hope yet.

amyltc 12-19-2012 09:09 PM

:hugs: I just lost one at 7 weeks, it was and is still so hard emotionally. I'm just really sorry.

Ten 12-19-2012 09:12 PM

:bighug: and sending hope your way... I've heard of lots of cases where women bleed but go on to deliver perfectly healthy babies... apparently this is especially common around the 12w mark because that's when the hormone production shifts from the corpus luteum to the placenta. Hoping this is the case for you.

If the worst does happen, know that you're not alone and it is NOT YOUR FAULT. :bighug:

erin_c_odonnell 12-19-2012 09:14 PM

Iagree with above poster. Unless you pass a sac and tissue (at this stage you will feel like youre labor) then it could be something else- a twin or even a subcorianic hemarrige which means you may still be pregnant. :hugs: and either way know you're not alone. Take it one day at a time and let yourself grieve/ heal :hugs:

jaelynsmommy61607 12-19-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ten (Post 16062904)
:bighug: and sending hope your way... I've heard of lots of cases where women bleed but go on to deliver perfectly healthy babies... apparently this is especially common around the 12w mark because that's when the hormone production shifts from the corpus luteum to the placenta. Hoping this is the case for you.

If the worst does happen, know that you're not alone and it is NOT YOUR FAULT. :bighug:

This! My midwife said she sees it often when I had it. Hugs!

And a pregnancy test wont help. Your hcg levels take awhile to taper off. Thehre still enough(25) to show a postive.

*TinyJoys* 12-19-2012 09:29 PM

I'm so confused because I did take a test just now and it's still +ve. Will it only be -ve once the bleeding has stopped?

*TinyJoys* 12-19-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaelynsmommy61607 (Post 16062943)
This! My midwife said she sees it often when I had it. Hugs!

And a pregnancy test wont help. Your hcg levels take awhile to taper off. Thehre still enough(25) to show a postive.

Ok you answered my question because my test is a really dark +ve yet. This is so hard because for now the bleeding has stopped, there's just a tiny bit of pink there.

Tina5834 12-19-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV
I'm so confused because I did take a test just now and it's still +ve. Will it only be -ve once the bleeding has stopped?

It took 3 weeks after my m/c before the tests were negative :( I was 16 weeks baby measured 14.

I do want to say that I had 2 huge bleeds when I was 6 and 9 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and he was born healthy. I'll be praying for you mama.