Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   What are you eating?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1473961)

Andbabymakes2 12-20-2012 08:50 AM

What are you eating??

We had a food thread in my last DDC. I thought it would be fun to start one now. Post whenever, doesn't have to be a food log. Just random cravings or something delish that you ate.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Andbabymakes2 12-20-2012 08:51 AM

I had peppermint lindor truffles last night. So good!

mvp529 12-20-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2
We had a food thread in my last DDC. I thought it would be fun to start one now. Post whenever, doesn't have to be a food log. Just random cravings or something delish that you ate.

Craving mustard potato salad every day!!!

momto2princesses 12-20-2012 09:02 AM

Re: What are you eating??

I had crab and avocado dip last night. It was so good. I have really had any major aversions, but I made this chicken stew last week that was great at the time. Now just the thought of it makes me want to hurl. I can't even fathom cleaning the leftovers out of the fridge.

mvp529 12-20-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momto2princesses
I had crab and avocado dip last night. It was so good. I have really had any major aversions, but I made this chicken stew last week that was great at the time. Now just the thought of it makes me want to hurl. I can't even fathom cleaning the leftovers out of the fridge.

Where did you get that dip? That sounds awesome!!!

_Amanda_ 12-20-2012 10:05 AM

I have a feeling this thread is going to make me very hungry! :giggle2:

Late night snack last night was dark chocolate and honey covered bananas. Unfortunately had to share with DH and DD. :P

This morning, nothing fancy - just eggs, bacon, fried sweet potatoes and a grain-free biscuit with honey.

momto2princesses 12-20-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvp529 (Post 16064033)
Where did you get that dip? That sounds awesome!!!

There's a local restaurant around the corner from my house that makes it. So yummy!

mvp529 12-20-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momto2princesses

There's a local restaurant around the corner from my house that makes it. So yummy!

Awwww man! I really want some. I've been craving guacamole and I love crab!

KatieB621 12-20-2012 10:50 AM

Last week all I wanted was stewed tomatoes. Now all I can think about is Chicken Alfredo. Mmmmmmm......:drif:

AmberP 12-20-2012 10:57 AM

I haven't eaten yet today, but last night I was craving lemon sorbet and flaky homemade biscuits.