Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due in March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   What is hard to do? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1474170)

apboyles 12-20-2012 11:09 PM

What is hard to do?

Goodness gracious I don't remember this starting this early last time. I can barely bend over to put shoes on. Its more of a hike the leg out to the side and put shoes on. And picking stuff up off the floor. I have to squat.

What is hard for you guys to do now that almost everyone is in the third trimester?

sterlids 12-21-2012 12:03 AM

Re: What is hard to do?

i'm right there with you. bending over to pick things up and put my shoes on is nearly impossible. getting out of our cars is becoming challenging and even getting out of bed to pee. i feel like roll out of bed now.

pgkcb13 12-21-2012 05:25 AM

Haha, I've been noticing this too. I've decided it's real handy to have toddlers who can pick things up off the floor, lol.

twinpossible 12-21-2012 10:01 AM

Add me to the list! My husband had to buckle my shoes the other day. I am also finding it hard to cuddle my toddlers, they like to wrap their legs around me and put their heads on my boobs but now there is a big baby between us! Sometimes baby gets upset she has to share mom's lap and kicks me.
Can I also add DTD? It is starting to get a little interesting...

oregonmom 12-21-2012 11:46 AM

My kids laugh watching me try to put on my socks. I am having my 7 year old practice his shoe tying skills, so I don't have to tie my own shoes. Rolling over is getting harder and harder. Standing up if I have been sitting for longer then about 15 minutes hurts by the end of the day.

sterlids 12-21-2012 06:44 PM

yeah anya same issue here. it's mostly been hubby behind me. it's uncomfortable to lay on my back for too long and me on top just pushes on the belly too much.

abunchoflemons 12-21-2012 06:50 PM

Un fue In feb but yes totally agree. Even get my coat zipped that was good for my other two.

joeslittlewoman 12-21-2012 07:31 PM

Reaching down to the floor while sitting (like in the car). I always bounce back when my tummy hits my thighs, lol.

Carrying my toddlers up and down the stairs, or for long distances. Especially when they both want to be held (30lb and 34lb). Poor DS2 is very clingy right now, and I'm getting so exhausted carrying his 30lbs with these constant flipping BH! Hubby calls home and thinks I've run a marathon because I sound so winded all the time, lol.

Eta: we aren't necessarily positionally challenged yet in the bedroom, but I'm always a fan of side lying/spooning sex. It can be as intimate or passionate as you need it :) Missionary isn't as enjoyable with a bump though.

Mama_K 12-21-2012 08:27 PM

Yes, same type of things here - shoes, picking things up off the floor, carrying my 16 month old, dtd, vacuuming, and staying awake lol I've been so tired this past week.

twinpossible 12-21-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlids (Post 16069282)
yeah anya same issue here. it's mostly been hubby behind me. it's uncomfortable to lay on my back for too long and me on top just pushes on the belly too much.

Yep same here, although the hubby doesn't mind :blush: