Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Swaddlebees, SPB bamboo jersey fitteds, SP pocket, prefolds, BG AIO 4.0... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1474634)

d+a=myloves 12-23-2012 01:55 PM

REDUCED: TAKE THE WHOLE LOT FOR $125ppd!!

Help me destash the dipes my daughter isn't using. My hubby is deploying to Afghanistan in 2 weeks and most of our stuff is going into storage. I want to sell these so someone else can get some use out of them. All were purchased from other mamas on this forum. I'm going to the post office tomorrow so I can ship these out then!! DS says my pics are too big to be inserted, so please pm me for pics and I'll be happy to email them. All have been washed by me in tide powder. Smoke and pet free home! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

1 Size Medium Swaddlesbees Organic Cotton Velour Pink Fitted. This does have a pocket, but I bought it without the insert. The mama I bought it from said it was worn 2x by her daughter and my daughter only tried it on. She's a chunky 18 pounder and this diaper seemed a little too small for her. This seems more like a small.
Asking 7ppd

2 Size Medium Swaddlesbees hemp/terry Fitteds Neutral color. They have an insert sewn into the diaper. They have never been used or washed.
Asking 8ppd each

1 new bamboo jersey diaper. It's a large-ish. This was a prototype of a dipe. It may have been washed, but never used. It will need some sort of lay in insert like hemp or minky, etc.
Asking 7ppd

2 Size Medium Sugar Plum Baby bamboo jersey fitteds. Natural with pink and spring green surging. It comes with 2 inserts! the doubler snaps into the soaker pad. Per SPB - 15-25 lbs 16"rise (they run a little smaller. They're too small for my chunky 18pounder). The mama I bought them from said they were bought new by her and used for 6 months. Elastic is great! Snaps are excellent! These are similar to sbish.
Asking 9ppd each

1 OS Sweet Pea pocket diaper - Green, red, blue and orange owls. This comes with a newborn and regular insert. I bought this new and used it once. I'm only getting rid of it because I think it a little more boyish. I paid 14ppd
Asking 10ppd

4 Size Large pocket dipes. They don't have a name on them. I bought them from a mama on here who thought they might have been made by a WAHM. They don't come with any inserts. There is 1 pink/brown circles (light blue snaps), 1 pink/brown flowers (lime green snaps), 1 purple/pink/orange butterflies (teal snaps) (elastic a little crunchy) and 1 red/white/black with lace on the bum (white snaps) (elastic a little loose). I paid 14ppd
Asking 10ppd for the lot!

(SOLD) 12 NEW bleached Chinese blue edged prefolds. Prepped, but never used. These are too small for my daughter.
Asking 30ppd (SOLD)

9 BG 4.0 OS Pocket Diapers. 3 Blossom (light pink) 4 Bubble (light purple). I have 9 BG OS inserts and 8 BG newborn inserts. These diapers range from EUC to well loved. I'll send this lot with extra elastic (2 dipes may need replacing soon). Paid 70ppd
Asking 60ppd

I WILL SELL THE WHOLE LOT FOR 150ppd!!

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

d+a=myloves 12-23-2012 03:46 PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sisc10k...7632320703585/

d+a=myloves 12-23-2012 03:49 PM

Oops! Apparently my math stinks today :(. I have 3 pink and 6 purple BG diapers!!

I also added a link to Flickr so you can see pics of all the dipes! They should be in the order listed on here!

d+a=myloves 12-24-2012 10:05 PM

Bump

d+a=myloves 12-25-2012 05:43 PM

Merry Christmas!!!

d+a=myloves 12-26-2012 02:18 PM

Bump

drewsmama 12-27-2012 09:58 PM

Re: Swaddlebees, SPB bamboo jersey fitteds, SP pocket, prefolds, BG AIO 4.0...

PMing you!

d+a=myloves 12-27-2012 10:01 PM

PM'd you back.