Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Update in post #43! Need advice! Dont know what to do! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1474823)

mrserhabor 12-24-2012 01:13 PM

Update in post #43! Need advice! Dont know what to do!

So I started dating and we took it to the next level. Because I wasn't on birth control yet we pulled out everytime. Apparently we are both very furtile cause I've missed my period and got a positive pregnancy test. Yes I know we were stupid so please don't point that out to me. Well my dillema is he wants me to do the abortion pill and I don't believe in abortion. I also have two kids from a previous marriage and don't really want more at this time. I was thinking about just doing the pill but I read that an ultrasound is required and if I see the baby I know I won't be able to do it. Shoot I don't know if I'll be able to do it anyways cause I don't know how I would be able to handle it. Any advice? Anyone take the pills before? So confused, I know whatever I decide the relationship will be over...

MacMomma 12-24-2012 01:26 PM

I think if you don't mind carrying a baby to term, putting it in the loving arms of a family wanting to adopt is the most wonderful thing. My cousin can't have babies and her and her hubby have adopted two babies in the last year. They love them so much and are so thankful for the mothers decision not to abort.

stevensmom 12-24-2012 01:29 PM

Re: Need advice! Dont know what to do!

:yeahthat:

newcdmommy29 12-24-2012 01:54 PM

Agree!!

twinpossible 12-24-2012 02:02 PM

A thousand times agreed. Please consider adoption. My family has been truly blessed by adoption when infertility left us with broken hearts. Any man who ends a relationship over you not taking an abortion pill is not someone you want around. Honestly, you will regret the pill, my sister did the same thing and took the pill now she is planning a wedding to that man and all these issues are surfacing. Not healthy at all. If you have ANY questions about adoption please PM me, I will help in anyway I can with any information you may need.

my2sweets 12-24-2012 02:14 PM

Yes, please, if theres anyway you can carry to term there are a lot of ppl who would love the gift. I wont lie, it is a difficult thing to do but so worth it :hugs:

eco-mum 12-24-2012 02:39 PM

I don't know from experience but have heard from others that the abortion pill is a really awful thing to take and put your body through. I'm not recommending an abortion at all but if that is the path you choose to take, you should just have the procedure done and not take the pill.

NappyChappy 12-24-2012 02:47 PM

Good luck mama!

mommycass 12-24-2012 02:49 PM

I agree with doing adoption. If you choose the pill I would do Lots of research first. Any choice you make will be challenging, I suggest lots of thinking and praying on the best choice for you and baby:hugs:

evasimone 12-24-2012 03:40 PM

I think its a very personal decision. I would recommend stopping at planned parenthood and talking with them. If you don't want to take the pill or get an abortion dont. But it wouldn't hurt to know your options, especially since you aren't sure. Fwiw my friend took the pill, she cramped and bled for two days but was otherwise fine.

Best of luck. :hugs: