Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Your kids Favorite Christmas Gifts... Any Shockers? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1474979)

Rdesonia 12-25-2012 08:36 PM

Your kids Favorite Christmas Gifts... Any Shockers?

Of all the stuff I got DD... she like the 2 cheapo bath books from the Dollar tree. She keeps flipping through the pages and she likes them the best. I think because she is trying to figure out how to rip them! (And boxes from all the other stuff!)

DS.... He likes the jump rope and Uno game the best. The jump rope was just another cheapo dollar store item that was a stocking stuffer!

DH's favorite gift is the blue camo flannel pj pants I made him. (I made all of us camo pj pants for Christmas morning.)

EmilytheStrange 12-25-2012 08:49 PM

Her Eric Carle books - 'Brown bear, baby bear, polar bear, and panda bear'. And her Eric Carle caterpillar game. Both gifts weren't from me.

But, she loves her kitchen and bringing us the fake food and identifying all of it. The kitchen was a huge success :)

whitneywalters 12-25-2012 08:53 PM

Re: Your kids Favorite Christmas Gifts... Any Shockers?

Alex - I think it is a tie between a remote control car and his retro game system.
Destiny - DS ( she has been begging for one for a long time )
Kairi - A pop up dora tent
Amelia - my pal violet
DH - dragon age 2

bezark 12-25-2012 08:56 PM

DS1's favorite was definitely the Iron Man action figure. Second place probably went to the Hulk fists and mask from my grandma.
DS2 enjoyed the wrapping paper and packaging. :giggle:

DH's favorite was a pair of Skull Candy headphones.

earthflower 12-25-2012 09:06 PM

My 8 yo ds loves his guitar, won't put it down!!
My 5 yo ds really loves his 'jake and the neverland pirate talking telescope' from a very sweet ds mama!

ajbailey89 12-25-2012 09:08 PM

Like last year, the gift that I picked up last minute is her favorite. The Polly Pocket hotel. Not a huge shocker that she loves it, but I wasn't planning on buying it until I got a super deal on Amazon like 3 days before Christmas.

Celeste 12-25-2012 09:10 PM

I think Ava's favorite is the power wheels that my ils bought them. Faith's is probably the candy from her stocking! :) Eli loves his football and lollipops.

CaliRoll 12-25-2012 09:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
DS1 likes the Angry Birds Star Wars game that was a last minute purchase by DH.

DD likes the Fisher Price toy that we got for DS2.

DS2 also likes the Fisher Price toy but really just enjoyed trying to play with anything his brother and sister happen to be playing with at that moment.

Teddyandnick 12-25-2012 09:12 PM

DS1 loves his sheriff woody. It was the only thing he asked Santa for. My brother got him a kids drum set and he absolutely loves banging on it. DS2 loves the toy vacuum. He hauled it around the house all day.

vatblack 12-25-2012 09:12 PM

play doh! Go figure. She still has a big stash left over from her birthday. She plays with it everyday. It was just a filler gift (last minute took it from storage to be from older brother and sister) and she ignored everything else in favor of the play doh. She loves what she loves.

The older two kids liked their 2nd hand DSs that play all their old games from the DSs they broke or lost before.