Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP December 26th - December 29th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1475012)

ashliemh 12-26-2012 04:00 AM

NTNP December 26th - December 29th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
fishingfor5
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
lilg82882
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
Leaner
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
waterisntsomething
pine_apple_goat
MrsAsh
EmmaGM
Mercy24
Mamatoabunch
FishieKisses
dani_p
kimmiepie
TeachinAuntie
cormama
mykzoofamily

:lostit::lostit: BFP'S:lostit::lostit:
casersmama
CharmedMama
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess
JackieMarieVDV
lynn97
KatieB621
ChelseaGirl7

ashliemh 12-26-2012 04:04 AM

Re: NTNP December 26th - December 29th

Hey ladies...I am really sorry that I am late getting this up for this week. Between all of the Christmas activities and having DH flat on his back with a nasty sinus infection and the flu I am a little bit behind.

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas! Even with DH sick will still had a good time, and the kids were so much fun this year! I got AF (finally for real) on Christmas Eve, which was a little cruddy, but I am happy to finally know where I am at :)

Chelsea: Congratulations!! What an awesome Christmas present!!! So happy for you :) When you want me to move you to BFP's just let me know :)

ashliemh 12-26-2012 04:07 AM

Question of the Week: What are your goals/plans for the new year?

Answer: For me, getting a BFP in the new year would be great :) I also want to do a better job of exercising, and am planning on totally re-vamping the way that I feed my family. DH had his cholesterol checked last week and it is high, so I feel like we need to make some changes. I also would really like to get our house on the market and find a new place that DH and I both love :)

Have a great day everyone!!

MrsAsh 12-26-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashliemh (Post 16078862)
Question of the Week: What are your goals/plans for the new year?

I don't really have any. I've already cut back to one soft drink a day. So I guess to keep up on that would be one. I feel a lot better and am sleeping better, but it's still sooo hard for me to not just grab one every few hours and every meal. :banghead: And I'm trying to remember to take my vitamins :thumbsup:

I'm 9-10 DPO! I'm not feeling awful like I have with PMS the last two months, so that has me a little hopeful. :)

waterisntsomething 12-26-2012 07:43 AM

My main goals this year are financial. Get a car, get our own place, etc...I am going to to try really hard to get some scholarships at GIA. We really need to hit the VA hard about SO's claim. It's been over two years! Blah...2012 kind of sucked. Were just trying to get back on our feet. Looking at all that now seems like a bad time to get pregnant but I feel like life just kind of works out most of the time. I really would like DS to have a sibling close to his age.

fishingfor5 12-26-2012 03:17 PM

Hi ladies it has been a while since I posted here. The last 2 months have brought us 2 m/cs which were tough. But since we are a VR couple it is also nice to know that dh has not scarred up. I also turned 41 so of course I am trying NOT to freak out about my age. I feel so much younger so i am gonna go with that. We had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the new year.

AOTW - We have talked for over a year now about selling our home and downsizing. We want some woods and a little more land so we are giving that to the Lord. Our 2nd son will be graduating this year so college is also on our plate. Dh and I being 40ish now are getting more serious about our health so Yoga is in our future due to my back issues. Of course a baby is always welcome!!

Congrats to our newest BFPs!!

pine_apple_goat 12-26-2012 03:59 PM

So, I'm not sure how many of you know, but I got a positive test a few days ago. Total surprise since we were preventing. I have a post in the general family planning forum. But, I thought I would let you ladies here know.

sweetgrace 12-26-2012 06:31 PM

Sarah, that is wonderful news!!!!! Congrats lady :)

sweetgrace 12-26-2012 06:36 PM

Goals/Plans for this year- I am going to try to stop saying 'just a min' to my children. Instead when one asks if I will help him put his puzzle together I am going to stop doing dishes and help him with the puzzle. The dishes will always be there! Also working very hard at not raising my voice but to be loving and gentle spirited towards children and hubby. Financially we are working on getting out of debt and paying cash for everything. I also really want to dig into the word more this year.

Not sure if I ever got on the list of ladies of NTNP:)

MrsAsh 12-27-2012 05:47 AM

SQINTER COMING SOON! :D