Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Cheap opks at walmart (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1475137)

menthomas 12-26-2012 03:03 PM

Cheap opks at walmart

At my Walmart there was a bin with all kinds of pharmacy types stuff in it including .88 opk and hpt!!! If you are looking for some cheap stuff check there. (This may not be new info for all. I've been out of the ttc loop for a while :giggle2: )

homebirthmom 12-26-2012 03:08 PM

Re: Cheap opks at walmart

yep, they work great!! better than the dollar tests actually which I got a batch that didnt have any line on the opk :/

asteiner18 12-27-2012 05:39 AM

Thanks I didn't know this!

Kuddlykelz 12-27-2012 06:59 AM

I Love them, but they're so hard to find in my area! My opks never turn fully positive with $tree tests but there's no guessing if it's positive enough on these guys. In what section did you find them at your WalMart?

menthomas 12-27-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuddlykelz
I Love them, but they're so hard to find in my area! My opks never turn fully positive with $tree tests but there's no guessing if it's positive enough on these guys. In what section did you find them at your WalMart?

It was near the pharmacy section but on the main aisle through the store. They were in a huge bin marked .88 but were mixed in with all kinds of stuff. Hemorrhoid cream, muscle rub, all kinds of stuff. I had to dig. :giggle2:

MrsAsh 12-27-2012 07:33 AM

I've looked for the $0.88 test with the regular test...maybe they'll have them in a bin today!

MyGlorylife 12-27-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsAsh
I've looked for the $0.88 test with the regular test...maybe they'll have them in a bin today!

U should just ask because at my Walmart they are not in a bin or by the other hpt's they are on a side hangy thing next to the foot fungus stuff with a bunch of other random hanging things

tedcgh 12-27-2012 05:28 PM

One Walmart near me has them by the other tests, one keeps them behind the pharmacy counter and one keeps them in random spot near the vitamins and diabetes stuff. So weird how they put them in different spots.

MrsAsh 12-28-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyGlorylife (Post 16084084)
U should just ask because at my Walmart they are not in a bin or by the other hpt's they are on a side hangy thing next to the foot fungus stuff with a bunch of other random hanging things

Oh, of course with the foot fungus stuff! Why didn't I look there! :giggle2:

TinaDeanette 12-28-2012 11:08 AM

Ours keeps them by the pharmacy with all the other 88 cent meds.