Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Wool Destash! Woolybottoms, Rainbow Waters, WCW, Bellies Babies and More, etc (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1475337)

dazed81 12-27-2012 11:52 AM

Wool Destash! Woolybottoms, Rainbow Waters, WCW, Bellies Babies and More, etc

1 Attachment(s)
I am having a huge destash of my wool and my fleece covers and some T-shirts and sets. This Includes Rainbow Waters, WCW, Picasso Tums, Bellies Babies and More, The Pea Chic Nest, Inspired, Woolybottoms, BeBops, Babyology, Little Comet Tails, etc.

ETA- updated and added lots and lots of new SMALLS. Check them out!

Lots of Knit and Interlock and Recycled

Photos of ALL of my for sale diaper items are listed in this album.... there are currently about 24 wool/fleece covers and I have more to photograph and add. if you can't view pics please let me know ASAP.
ETA: To view PRICES you need to click ON the photo (from a computer, not a mobile device) and the descriptions of WHO made the item as well as anything else I know about them, are listed on the RIGHT of each picture along with the prices. These prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.

I have girly covers in all sizes. I have boyish items in newborn and small.

This is our last baby and we have pretty much everything we need for him so I will be listing his wool items as he outgrows them. I haven't added smalls just yet.... he just outgrew them.

I have measured everything at rest and put the measurements on each picture. If I know who made the item I have included that information as well. FULL Descriptions are on each item in my google album.

If you think my prices are unrealistic, PM me and we can talk. I haven't been buying wool lately because I have SO much so I tried to list most of them based on a depreciated value of what I paid for them originally.

I am ISO Paypal at this time. I have been a diaper swappers member for five years or so and I have lots of history in purchasing and selling so you should see by my reviews that I am trustworthy.

dazed81 12-27-2012 12:00 PM

Hopefully you can see all my pics here?

dazed81 03-01-2013 07:43 PM

dazed81 03-15-2013 10:51 PM

Re: Wool Destash! Woolybottoms, Rainbow Waters, WCW, Bellies Babies and More, etc

I hear crickets :(

Jenn135 03-15-2013 11:03 PM

Re: Wool Destash! Woolybottoms, Rainbow Waters, WCW, Bellies Babies and More, etc

Where are the prices listed? :)

blessedbusymama 03-15-2013 11:46 PM

Iam interested in the wcw xs soaker depending on price :)

breebee 03-16-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazed81
I hear crickets :(

I can see pics and measurements in pics but do not see descriptions or prices.

UVASahm 03-16-2013 06:04 AM

I am interested in the three footies. Could you pm me a price for those?

ladyjade 03-16-2013 08:24 AM

pm'd you about a few items. :)

dazed81 03-16-2013 01:43 PM

The prices are on the pictures but for some reason some of you can't see them and some of you can - I'm not sure what's causing that? I am nursing right now and on my phone But I will start to send messages back to those of you who are interested as soon as I can :)