Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Rising HCG levels but nothing on u/s... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1475493)

danigrace05 12-27-2012 08:29 PM

Rising HCG levels but nothing on u/s...

Has anyone else experienced this?
My hcg last Wednesday was 207. It was 3584 yesterday. I had an u/s at 3w6d nothing except a thick endometrium. Another u/s yesterday at 4w6d and still nothing except an even thicker endometrium. I had an ectopic in October. I have had no symptoms of another ectopic and am still having pregnancy symptoms, but I'm just worried . Anything similar happen to anyone?

clothdipemama 12-27-2012 09:13 PM

Re: Rising HCG levels but nothing on u/s...

Those are super early ultrasounds. I am not sure how things should look right now :headscratch:

I didn't even know what the thickening of the endometrium was exactly until I just googled it. It looks as though most things don't show up until 6 weeks. From what I googled you are right on track and you should expect something more around that 6 week mark. Sticky bean vibes for you! This is the forum I just read, http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...6022439AAA3ngw

keen1981 12-27-2012 09:19 PM

Wait until 6-7 weeks

AngelTV83 12-27-2012 09:31 PM

They had a hard time finding anything on my ultrasounds and actually told me the baby had died then we saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks.

Good luck

love2bmommy 12-27-2012 09:41 PM

With DS2, I had an u/s at 5 weeks, 2 days and saw nothing (except maybe an empty sac....its hard to remember, but I know I was upset about it). 2 weeks later, we saw a growing baby with a strong heartbeat. It's still very early, so you sound like you're right on track!

tinytushi 12-27-2012 10:39 PM

I had the same thing happen to me twice. One had a good outcome and one a bad. The bad outcome had nothing until 6 weeks and then the sac appeared but nothing ever formed in the sac. BUT my HCG levels were checked a third time and by the third time were no longer doubling within the 72 hours. They did continue rising. The good outcome had a sac finally appear at 6 weeks. 6 weeks 4 days still a sac. Finally at 7 weeks 2 days baby with hb. I think you are really too early to see anything except the thickening. Try not to worry too much even though I know from experience it is so hard!

MyM&W 12-28-2012 06:49 AM

I had an early us at 5+1 and all they saw was a very small sac and yolk sac. No fetal pole. Us tech said not to worry because most of the fetal poles don't show til 6 weeks. At our 10 week us we saw a healthy baby. I'm now 15+3 and growing :p

4 weeks is very soon. I honestly think you are ok! Have them check in a week or two!

momto2princesses 12-28-2012 08:42 AM

Just too early. I had an u/s at 5 w 2d and all there was was an empty sac. Fetal pole and hb finally showed up around 6 1/2 weeks.

danigrace05 12-28-2012 12:26 PM

I've been having this dull achey feeling on the side that I don't have a tube. In between the bend of my leg and my ovary. It doesn't really hurt. Just a nagging ache that won't go away.Could that still be sign of another ectopic?With my October ectopic I had severe sharp pain for a few minutes(tube bursting) then vomiting constantly for days.

ingrid5699 12-28-2012 12:44 PM

It's just too early to reasonably expect to see much. Yes you might have seen a gestational sac and possibly even a yolk sac but it's not likely. I was lucky enough to see both with this baby at 4w5d but I had sky high betas so probably implanted a few days early. When do you go back? I would think you can expect to at least see a sac next week and embryo and possibly hb the week after.