Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Friday. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1475544)

~whitehologram~ 12-28-2012 02:44 AM

Basically it's Friday.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 12-28-2012 04:25 AM

Re: Basically it's Friday.

I forgot to say yesterday. I got a card from Mel, Ru, and Ezra. I just love it...it's a shame it arrived yesterday though because it tipped down with rain all day; The picture got wet. But I pressed it under my kindle fire (In the case) and it's fine now.

Love the picture. It's a really good photo. :D

~whitehologram~ 12-28-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 16084283)
Yes, yes it is. This is what it looks like right now.

Attachment 128332

Wow! That's a lot of snow for not being a lot of snow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16084642)
OMG...cost of pie ingredients TOTALLY worth every cent!

Also never making a pie in anything but a cast iron pan/skillet. The crust is crisp all around every time. NO soggy bottoms

I am glad...I just love cherry pie.

jacksmommy1 12-28-2012 06:55 AM

Morning all. Lying in bed with a sleeping baby :). And I love cherry pie!

lemurmommies 12-28-2012 07:03 AM

Glad you got the card Janine! Ru just asked me yesterday if it had arrived yet. ;)

As for the snow, the pic I posted was Montreal. That WAS a lot of snow. Our place looks like this right now. Wait. It won't let me upload the picture. I'll try again in a bit.

My mom and Ru are gone to the store for cheeses for a wine and cheese we are having tomorrow. My dad is at my Granny's place. I am here, feeding E and about to empty the dishwasher and clean bathrooms. :/

~whitehologram~ 12-28-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 16085776)
Glad you got the card Janine! Ru just asked me yesterday if it had arrived yet. ;)

As for the snow, the pic I posted was Montreal. That WAS a lot of snow. Our place looks like this right now. Wait. It won't let me upload the picture. I'll try again in a bit.

My mom and Ru are gone to the store for cheeses for a wine and cheese we are having tomorrow. My dad is at my Granny's place. I am here, feeding E and about to empty the dishwasher and clean bathrooms. :/

It's a lovely photo, I cant help but smile at it when I see it. I'm putting it on my pin-board next to the computer. So I can see it and smile more :)

~whitehologram~ 12-28-2012 07:10 AM

Ladies I need ipad games recommendations. I know you all have ipads and put great games for your kiddies on them. We need names.

Pay-for-games if they are good is ok too.

~whitehologram~ 12-28-2012 07:10 AM

Ladies I need ipad games recommendations. I know you all have ipads and put great games for your kiddies on them. We need names.

Pay-for-games if they are good is ok too.

lemurmommies 12-28-2012 07:33 AM

Some games that we really like are Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, Bag It, Plants vs. Zombies, Pocket Frogs, and Where's My Water. A great game for adults (and maybe Shannon) is World of Goo.

jwjbbrown 12-28-2012 07:48 AM

Morning. We are lazy today.

MH is going with Jerry and I am spending the day making up things to do with lots of leftover roast :giggle2:
Meal 1: shredded beef burritos with green chilli sauce
Meal2: veggie beef soup.
That should be enough to use it up, if not then I will shred the rest with BBQ sauce and freeze it for a later meal.