Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   can I just say..... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1475979)

Almacham 12-29-2012 03:59 PM

can I just say.....

...that I absolutely despise stomach viruses!! :banghead: :gah: First it took my 4yo down, and as soon as she got a bit better it hit my 2yo. So I suppose this means it will go through all of the kids one by one. :cry: Rant over.

SamanthaSews 12-29-2012 04:07 PM

I agree! Ds was sick Wednesday & now DH is down for the count! Ds & I are staying with my parents tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

leyash 12-29-2012 04:09 PM

Re: can I just say.....

My youngest two have it right now. Fever, throwing up, diarrhea. Ugh. We are all just getting over the flu, too! Goodness. Miserable timing.

NotLad 12-29-2012 04:37 PM

We had it earlier this month and now we've got upper respiratory gunk.

When ds2 had the stomach bug, his diapers were so bad I considered throwing them away rather than trying to clean them.

Ontariomama 12-29-2012 05:06 PM

It worked its way through our house over the holidays and I am the last. It's almost better to all be sick together, cause they're all fine now and I can barely lift my head. lol

Almacham 12-29-2012 06:37 PM

Ugh. Now my 6yo has that telltale diarrhea and lack of appetite!! :sadno: Sorry that you ladies went through it, too. This just sucks.

hilaryisinked 12-29-2012 06:40 PM

Stomach viruses are the worst! I mean seriously. I had kidney disease and so many things as a kid and stomach viruses still rank up at #1 for the most miserable a person can be IMO.

megkmc 12-29-2012 07:32 PM

We traveled 6 hours to be with extended family for Christmas and a stomach virus took us all down, so we got to be miserable far from room and didn't get to visit, so we didn't pass it on...LAME!

Almacham 12-29-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hilaryisinked (Post 16091668)
Stomach viruses are the worst! I mean seriously. I had kidney disease and so many things as a kid and stomach viruses still rank up at #1 for the most miserable a person can be IMO.

I agree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by megkmc (Post 16091825)
We traveled 6 hours to be with extended family for Christmas and a stomach virus took us all down, so we got to be miserable far from room and didn't get to visit, so we didn't pass it on...LAME!

Oh, no! :(

Fitter 12-29-2012 09:22 PM

We have been battling a stomach virus, cold/respiratory thing and a feverish other sickness in this house since Christmas Eve, it really, really sucks.

2yo got a fever Christmas Eve that has continued through today ( and maybe longer), now she caught a cold on top of it. My DH and I both have the cold. My 7 yo, 5 yo and 11 month old have all had the stomach virus which is super crappy but thankfully a short one. The 5 yo is still on the tail end of the cold and the stomach virus, poor thing. It is to the point where I think we may all be healthy again around April : banghead: