Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Hows Your NB Stash Coming Along? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476090)

Mom2ManyBlessings 12-29-2012 11:42 PM

Hows everyones NB stashes going??? Everyone have it planned out by now? Bought it all?

Ive got a good stash going for Charity, but need to keep knitting her woolies and getting more yarn. She has
13 NB Fitteds
6 GMD Orange Edge Prefolds
10 NB AIOs

I need to get another dozen girly fitteds, + 1 Dozen Imagine Bamboo PFs and I should be set. :)

Ive only knit 1 Belle Romper so far so I have a lot of knitting to do!!

cdeweese 12-30-2012 12:10 AM

Re: Hows Your NB Stash Coming Along?

Umm, I need to come back after I sell off some more boyish stuff :blush: I started buying when I got my BFP and I wasn't shy about buying haha! Right now I have:
21 AIOs (lil Joeys, Ragababe, Simplex, Tini Fits)
11 Fitteds (Swaddlebees, WAHM OBV, Thirsties)
26 Prefolds (WAHM OBV, GMD, Imagine)
5 Covers (Bummis, Thirsties)

I also have some small AIOs, fitteds and prefolds. Ill probably sell/buy before I'm finished :) I'd really like some girly stuff and this will be my first newborn in cloth so I'm a little excited lol!

davidsgirl777 12-30-2012 02:20 AM

I have a nice GN stash going but I need cute boy stuff!! I sold a lot of my stash when everything happened 2 years ago.
12 GMD'S WH
12 random NB fitteds
30 prefolds

I need more wool, boyish fitteds and anything cute lol

jennayoung99 12-30-2012 09:59 AM

Totally done! ! =D

25 lil joeys
4 xs fuzzibunz
4 swaddlebees newborn
13 goodmama newborn
14-15 prefitteds (not done making these so we'll see where we end up)
1 grovia nb new style
7 thirsties wraps size 1

And then wool!
2 pairs of nb girly longies
2 pairs of nb gn/boyish longies
1 pair gn/boyish overalls
1 nb girly soaker set
1 nb girly shorty set
GN coming home outfit, romper
1 small Bubble romper
2 small girly shorties

And that's it! If we have a boy we'll be having a pretty big girly sale, and be buying more rompers and shorties. If we have a girl I'd like to get a tunic soaker set and another romper or 2.

txmommytobe 12-30-2012 02:19 PM

I have a complete gender neutral newborn stash and a gender neutral/ girly one size stash :) I want to add more girly covers to my newborn stash and about a dozen more dupes to my bigger stash that are girly :)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

bumminbeachbabe 12-30-2012 02:26 PM

My stash is sorta coming along. I have about 2 dozen newborn wh diapers, 5 small wool interlock soakers, and I started knitting some longies as well.

I'd like some preemie and infant prefolds to round out the stash.

Daniella Jean 12-30-2012 03:10 PM

I really need to go back and look at what I have, I was completely set for diapers, had one size pockets and flats from my daughter, and bought newborn covers to go with the flats... I better get my butt in gear, pull the flats out and count them again now that I need a few more. I'll make that my project for tomorrow! lol

MelliRobi2 12-30-2012 05:19 PM

I kind of went overboard on the diaper shopping...I now have about 100 diapers which consist of preemie and newborn prefolds...aio's....fitteds....and pockets...and a bunch of covers. I REALLY need to stop looking and I am so glad my babies are all small...so at least I will get some use out of them all. LOL These are just my newborn diapers...I have a complete stash of one size for her to grow into later :)

TryingHard 12-30-2012 07:33 PM

You ladies rock. I've got nothing so far. This will be first newborn in cloth and I didn't even decide what I want yet..!

brimomma725 12-30-2012 08:17 PM

Ya'll are awesome! I need to get on the ball :/ I haven't purchased any yet. This is my first baby and I've been watching the marketplace and I know I want to try fitted cds, but I want to have backups of other kinds as well.