Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Anyone else.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476287)

2sweetboys 12-30-2012 05:14 PM

Anyone else....

Feel like June will not come soon enough?!

This little blessing was a surprise as we thought we were done due to my PCOS. I still have days where I can't believe I'm actually pregnant. Even DH will randomly say "4 kids?!" or "I can't believe we're doing this again!" lol.

Anyway, I'm so excited I can barely stand it! Less than 3 weeks until my ultrasound and we find out BLUE or PINK!

babygirls2 12-30-2012 07:59 PM

Re: Anyone else....

Awww congrats mama! This is our, "I can't believe FOUR KIDS" baby too! LOL... He is our last baby so I want the pregnancy to slow down but I want to see him and hold him so bad!

tricia17lee 12-30-2012 08:36 PM

This is just baby #2 for me but I feel like June is so far away! I know I shouldn't rush it, life is about to change in a big way going from 1 child to 2! I'm nervous about managing two babies and giving them both what they need and not going crazy. I'm thinking seriously about quitting my job which would help me feel less stretched but will have a financial impact!!

I can't believe I'm almost 18 weeks- I honestly hate the first half of pregnancy and happy to move into the next half! No more m/s and feeling the baby move... :)

2sweetboys 12-31-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirls2
Awww congrats mama! This is our, "I can't believe FOUR KIDS" baby too! LOL... He is our last baby so I want the pregnancy to slow down but I want to see him and hold him so bad!

This is our last one too, so part of me wants to just sit back and enjoy this last pregnancy. But I'm just so anxious to meet this little miracle.

2sweetboys 12-31-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tricia17lee
This is just baby #2 for me but I feel like June is so far away! I know I shouldn't rush it, life is about to change in a big way going from 1 child to 2! I'm nervous about managing two babies and giving them both what they need and not going crazy. I'm thinking seriously about quitting my job which would help me feel less stretched but will have a financial impact!!

I can't believe I'm almost 18 weeks- I honestly hate the first half of pregnancy and happy to move into the next half! No more m/s and feeling the baby move... :)

I don't know how old your other little one is, but when we went from 1 to 2 kids our oldest was only 20 months old so it wasn't so bad. They kept a similar schedule.

You'll be surprised how quickly a routine develops.

tricia17lee 12-31-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2sweetboys

I don't know how old your other little one is, but when we went from 1 to 2 kids our oldest was only 20 months old so it wasn't so bad. They kept a similar schedule.

You'll be surprised how quickly a routine develops.

She'll be 3.5. So easy in that she is potty trained and can be independent. But definitely starting over with the baby phase. I'm excited and DD is baby obsessed so it should be ok. I'm most nervous about keeping our independence... DD and I pick up and go whenever we need to. She's been an awesome shopper, loves to eat out... I'm overwhelmed by the thought of grocery shopping and running errands with 2! I baby wear so I won't be struggling with a car seat or stroller at the store.
Oh and sleep- DD has never been a great sleeper and she is up so early! We are doing an addition and making her an awesome room with an attached playroom that she can play in early in the morning which might help if I've had a rough night with the baby.

lizgrace07 12-31-2012 08:48 AM

This is #4 for us as well. Sometimes I feel like I just cannot wait, but most of the time I actually feel like it's flying by. I mean, I'm almost halfway already... crazy! I mostly can't wait to find out of it's a boy or a girl. Then I think I'll enjoy the rest of the time getting ready. :)

NavyMama 12-31-2012 01:46 PM

Because we moved right before I found out, I'm really stressing about childcare for my older two, so this pregnancy can keep on poking along until I figure that out, heh. I do know it's my last, and I don't enjoy being pregnant, though, so I'm torn on whether I want to it to last or not...

MyM&W 12-31-2012 08:43 PM

I so agree. I love summer but this one will be super awesome! I can't wait. But I'm trying to enjoy the way my family is now and enjoy pregnancy!!

slingmama4 01-01-2013 04:38 PM

Baby number 6 is due June 15th and it can't get here soon enough! After 3.5 years of ttc and loosing one baby 2 years ago, I CAN'T WAIT to hold this little one! I try to enjoy just these moments of being pregnant because it is so difficult for us to get pregnant, but just thrilled that we are having another.
I have been watching all of my birth videos this past week and am in love with birthing again!