Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What item has been in your stash the longest? what is the newest? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476626)

RockinLou 12-31-2012 08:23 PM

What item has been in your stash the longest? what is the newest?

I know we all love to shop for fluff, and buy it and trade it and sell it... but what has been floating around your stash for the longest time?? what is your latest addition?

For me, it's a swaddlebees hemp insert in a size small. I stuffed it into a diaper tonight and realized it is falling apart... well after 4 years of pretty regular use, I'm not surprised! I loved those side snapping pockets they made in a small when my oldest was super tiny, and this insert in a yellow diaper was one of my first diaper purchases. I wonder where they are now :giggle:

My most recent addition was a Blueberry Basix in a size L .... though my heart will always belong to my GroVias :wub: I needed some stay dry AIOs and these do the trick when I add a bit of hemp :giggle:

ajbailey89 12-31-2012 08:54 PM

Re: What item has been in your stash the longest? what is the newest?

Joeybunz hemp inserts have been here the longest. My lovelace Flip from the seconds sale is the newest.

shortcake2386 12-31-2012 08:58 PM

i have PBPD pockets that my 6.5 year old wore 6 years ago. newest is a flip cover

cdeweese 12-31-2012 09:01 PM

I just started CDing a year ago, but the oldest thing in my stash is BGE. The newest is a large Elephant Simplex :)

alaskamum 12-31-2012 10:03 PM

The oldest thing I have is a Medium BG 3.0, from 2009. Clementine.
The newest thing is a Diaper Safari cover, because I like the purple color. The color is beautiful, the fit is so-so for now(will probably improve when dd2 is older).

nonipie 12-31-2012 10:10 PM

My oldest are the 18 BG 3.0 and 6 GMD prefolds that was my 6 year old's stash. Newest are the 4 BGE I just got from CB.

RockinLou 12-31-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortcake2386 (Post 16099284)
i have PBPD pockets that my 6.5 year old wore 6 years ago. newest is a flip cover

PBPD ?? now I'm curious! :giggle:

I just remembered that I have a Fuzzy Fannies pocket that was custom made for my nephew who is now in 2nd grade, but as it was passed to me from my sister, and neither of my kids have ever worn it, I always forget it is there. I think it MIGHT fit my 4 yr old now if I super-stuffed it :giggle:

sandhillcranes 12-31-2012 10:31 PM

I have a bg pocket that DD uses that was DS's. It looks like it couldve been used on 6 children. It works fine but it is so used. I have another pocket that looks similar. It was bought used so it was sad to begin with. My son was such a chunk. I never had to really pull dipes to close the waist. DD is 10mos. She is 2lbs lighter NOW than DS was at his SIX MONTH checkup. The back elastic on 2-3 of her pockets is close to shot.

I have a few "keepsake" thirsties covers (one red, one blue) from when we started cd'ing. A few months before my "join date" here. :) those still get pulled out from time to time

c&w's mama 12-31-2012 10:52 PM

rarely used, but I have a few infant prefolds given to me by a friend to try CD. Almost all passed on to other mamas, but I kept a few for inserts (or maybe memories since I've never used them as inserts). First major purchase that I still have would be 2 dozen red edge GMD organic prefolds- don't know how to let go ;)

Newest? About to buy flats, but that's a bit premature. I have knit longies from a knitter on here that I can't wait to get and since I love her work, she's currently on a crochet pair for me (I mean DS) now :wub:

but in my hands, blueberry flats.

cajsmommy 12-31-2012 10:52 PM

Longest-MEAFs and a few MEOS-11 years (on their 5th LO)
The other one that has been a staple for equally as long is PFs. Love'em!

Newest-Hmm-a few new BG4s and 2 Flips, as well as a couple Blueberry deluxe 2nds that are OTW. Not really fun, but high quality and functional. What I'm all about lol. ;)