Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   TTC While Breastfeeding. New Year, Fresh Start! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476673)

trying4more 12-31-2012 11:16 PM

TTC While Breastfeeding. New Year, Fresh Start!

(o) (o) Hoping for Another While Breastfeeding(o) (o)

-Whether your trying, hoping, or winging it, here is a place for questions, random talk, help, friendship and some BFP's!!!!

If you run across some useful links, we can add them to this for some quick reference.

Hello and Welcome!
:fly-by-nursing1::nak::bottleatkeyboard::bfolderchild::bf: :bfinfant::bottle::nursingtwins::flybynursing2:

trying4more 12-31-2012 11:17 PM

Re: TTC While Breastfeeding. New Year, Fresh Start!

Here's to a fresh year.
***Cheers***

jenniferaj072806 12-31-2012 11:50 PM

Happy New Year Everyone :) Can't believe 2012 is officially over...

Kyonarai 01-01-2013 12:37 AM

Think I'll join in on this one too. I'm still exclusively pumping for my year old daughter and DH and I are TTC baby #2 right now. My AF came back three months PP, but I have no idea if I'm actually ovulating or not since we just started TTC. I only have one ovary, so it's anyone's guess until I can get some test strips. Think I'm gonna try the saliva ferning method too.

Nickel+3 01-01-2013 12:55 AM

Hey everyone!

flmamao2 01-01-2013 02:27 AM

Hello all! I'm waiting for my 2nd AF PP was hoping we ovulated and caught our egg this last month but I don't know. I'm officially late but am unsure if my cycle is returning regular or if there is an adjustment period. Can anyone share how the first couple of months were?

menthomas 01-01-2013 07:22 AM

Good morning ladies!!!! Im at work bright and early today hoping the time flies by. Though we are very slow, so Im not counting on it.

Sherrill- You need to test again and post pics! You could be our first of the new year!

Welcome Kyonari!

AFM- Jonah (ds2) is NOT sleeping at night unless he is being held. If I wake up to pee, he is wide awake crying. Wearing me out. I need to do sleep training, but it is hard. I don't do CIO, that is just a disaster for us. Any suggestions for us? I don't want my dh to have to really do the work. I am home and he works, so I feel like he should sleep because I can always take a nap the next day if its a bad night.

brittrblackwell 01-01-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flmamao2 (Post 16099889)
Hello all! I'm waiting for my 2nd AF PP was hoping we ovulated and caught our egg this last month but I don't know. I'm officially late but am unsure if my cycle is returning regular or if there is an adjustment period. Can anyone share how the first couple of months were?

You should test :goodvibes: I got pregnant with DS2 after my first AF PP. This time around Im waiting for my 3rd AF PP. My first two AF's where just two weeks apart.

FX for you!

Nickel+3 01-01-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brittrblackwell

You should test :goodvibes: I got pregnant with DS2 after my first AF PP. This time around Im waiting for my 3rd AF PP. My first two AF's where just two weeks apart.

FX for you!

Ive gotten pregnant each time after my first PPAF. They have really varied though. This go around I didn't ovulate until day 46!

trying4more 01-01-2013 11:43 AM

Kyonarai-Welcome! Your a champ for pumping. I think it must have something to do with the pump, but I SUCK at pumping. I had a Medela hand held that I used when the babies are newborns and I have an oversupply and HAVE to pump to get some relief. However, I can ONLY get milk when I'm nursing on the other side, otherwise I NEVER get a let down! I'm TTC with one tube, so it gets frustrating because if I O from the wrong Ovary, there is no tube to catch the egg. But I've gotten pregnant 2x now since my tubal rupture. FX your stay here is short!

Sherrill-I think every time is different. When I was BF'ing #2 and #3, my cycles returned 6mpp and then every 33ish days after. However, now with this baby, cycles returned again at 6mpp, but they are every 60 days! I've read that the first period is a "warning" bleed, and most of the time anovulatory, then for the next few cycles, you can have a short LP (I did) that will eventually work itself out. My LP did get 4 days longer than last cycle, but I'm still O'ing in the CD 50's! I say test because you NEVER know!

Abby-DD (10m) is having some sleep regression issues right now. She went from full blown STTN since 2wks in her own bed, to having to sleep RIGHT.NEXT.TO.ME and nursing often. I'm a zombie right now! DH works and I stay home, but I'm useless if I'm tired! I have him help sometimes when I get over frustrated with her.

It's actually nice out today so we are gonna take the kids to the park and run of their energy. It's been raining and the parks were probably soaked, but it should be good by now.

Anyone have some new years resolutions? Mine are to spend money on myself. DH will give me money and I'll take the kids to buy something. So, I'm gonna start getting myself some nice kitchen pans. With my growing family I need to get some stuff that I can actually cook the meal in ONE pan! I want kitchen aid, new coffee pot (I have the $10 cheapie from walmart and the bottom is literally burning off), dutch oven, food processor, and bigger pans.
Still haven't heard from the couch company when they are gonna delivery our couches. I'm excited for it!!!!