Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's the NEW YEAR! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476677)

~whitehologram~ 01-01-2013 12:27 AM

Basically it's the NEW YEAR!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...08337325_n.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 01-01-2013 12:30 AM

Re: Basically it's the NEW YEAR!

Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone had fun last night and made it to their beds safe and sound. :goodvibes:

~whitehologram~ 01-01-2013 12:31 AM

I saw on FB that Tif had a NYE baby :wub:
That was a lovely to read when I woke up. I cant imagine how happy she is to be seeing in the New Year with her newbie.

~whitehologram~ 01-01-2013 12:39 AM

Any one made resolutions for this year?

I talked to Heiner this morning and told him this year I'm going to try and be more open to being held/touched/kissed. I have a lot of trouble with that and have for a very long time; Years in fact. and I asked him if he could work on accepting that if I reject holding/touching/kissing, it is not personal. It's just for that moment and to try and not be mean to me or be aggressive towards me for it. He said he will.

That's a big thing.

jwjbbrown 01-01-2013 03:10 AM

Sounds good Janine.

No resolutions really. To be happy and healthy.

Awake at 3 am. Hope to sleep more.

redgirlsmama 01-01-2013 06:20 AM

Morning.
Had a lovely time last night with the neighbors but came home before midnight and fell asleep watching Bones. That is how we roll

jacksmommy1 01-01-2013 06:21 AM

WEll i had the lamest ny ever lol. I was supposed to work got called of but bob had already asked his mom to babysit:eyeroll: so we had dinner and was in bed at 930. i needed sleep and i got it:) i have no resolutions however i need to work on that also janine and i want to try and be a better family

jwjbbrown 01-01-2013 06:31 AM

Kari Jerry took MH to bed at 8 after falling asleep on the sofa watching a movie. Then at midnight when the fireworks woke us he was saying he couldn't sleep. I pointed out he had been asleep for 4 hours already :giggle:

He watched a movie and is alseep now..snoring. so it MH. Big day in the snow with her cousins.

lemurmommies 01-01-2013 08:51 AM

Happy New Year to all! :celebrate:

We had a pretty quiet night last night. Late, but quiet. One of the couples that came brought their son and his wife, and their new baby. She was two weeks old yesterday. I got to snuggle her. That was fun. E went to bed at 1am, Ru around 2, and I went to bed around 2:30.

We're all up now, sitting around sipping coffee and just hanging around. We have to go down to my Granny's later today to wish her a happy new year. We will also bring her supper later, as she doesn't want to come out in the cold. We are having roast beef for supper tonight.

~whitehologram~ 01-01-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 16100025)
Morning.
Had a lovely time last night with the neighbors but came home before midnight and fell asleep watching Bones. That is how we roll

I stay up till gone midnight every night without issue but yesterday I was so tired I actually had to have a coffee at 6pm to keep me going. :giggle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 16100026)
WEll i had the lamest ny ever lol. I was supposed to work got called of but bob had already asked his mom to babysit:eyeroll: so we had dinner and was in bed at 930. i needed sleep and i got it:) i have no resolutions however i need to work on that also janine and i want to try and be a better family

It's not easy is it Kari...they hurt and upset us but we're supposed to be still ok with being physical. I really struggle with that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16100037)
Kari Jerry took MH to bed at 8 after falling asleep on the sofa watching a movie. Then at midnight when the fireworks woke us he was saying he couldn't sleep. I pointed out he had been asleep for 4 hours already :giggle:

He watched a movie and is asleep now..snoring. so it MH. Big day in the snow with her cousins.

I miss snow. It's been years since we had snow. I mean snow that stayed more than a couple of days.