Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tell me about Bumby... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476880)

~*~Sunflower~*~ 01-01-2013 05:00 PM

Tell me about Bumby...

Likes? Dislikes? How do they compare to Sloomb (which I have never used on a baby, but I have a pair of longies & they are nice & soft :) )?
Tell me everything! :)

*Peanut* 01-01-2013 05:09 PM

Re: Tell me about Bumby...

We love bumby!! They are soft, stretchy, and well made. The sloomb interlock that I tried was not very stretchy and was really stiff. Steph is awesome to work with and she employs other moms (some who haven't been able to find work in years), so you can feel great about supporting bumby. You can buy ready made items from retailers to order custom items from bumby directly. :)

Kissed by the Moon 01-01-2013 06:33 PM

We love bumby! It's great because with interlock you can throw it in your washer so it makes things easier. Beautiful colors, great quality, and I agree that the customer service is awesome. We bought a bunch this winter so instead of wearing pants, we're wearing these for the most part.

Saharan 01-01-2013 07:37 PM

I loved my bumby wool and adore steph she is amazing to work with and just a sweet lovely mama in general.

Leighleighbuggy 01-01-2013 07:51 PM

I have a ton of the play wool and my 3 boys have worn it a ton. The wool still looks awesome after tons of wear and I just wash it with my regular laundry and it holds up awesome. Very pleased with it!

ktgrok 01-01-2013 09:19 PM

I would love a pair of bumby shorties if anyone could steer me to some! I have an almost 15lb 3 month old and want something that will last a while, so if you sell their shorties in the right size please spam me!

jackobeano 01-02-2013 02:33 AM

Bumby is some of my favorite interlock. They are well made and really hold up well. Wish I saw more on FSOT as I would love to get some girly ones for our newbie soon to arrive.

Mom2ManyBlessings 01-02-2013 10:38 AM

Thanks for asking, Im glad to see such good reviews. I want a couple pairs of shorties for DS for summer and some soakers for DD. I wonder if there will be a coop anywhere before summer.

seacat 01-02-2013 02:14 PM

For my toddler who is tough on knits I like them. I have darker colors and I've gotten some shadow fading throughout the pants, so I like the look of sbish better. On a newbie I would do sbish, soft and cuddly. My one year old's stash is entirely sbish manpris. I bought large shorties and they have been great and have worn great. Another interlock I've had better luck with as far as coloring has been woolly bottoms.

7arrows4God 01-03-2013 12:56 PM

link?