Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 1-15) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476914)

TS8213 01-01-2013 05:30 PM

Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 1-15)

This group is for ladies who are pregnant after a loss. Under the "spoiler" tags are the lists of those who are currently pregnant and those who have had their rainbow babies. If you would like to be added to either list, please send a PM to the current original poster of the thread. The lists have been hidden to avoid "triggers" for people.

Still baking :preggo:

Hidden:

* abhernandez (Alice), due 2.10.13
* NutMeg4189, due 3.2.13
* TS8213 (Trace), 4th pregnancy, due 3.7.13
* Sunshine915 (Lauren), 4th pregnancy, due 3.12.13
* emeyer76 (Erica), 5th pregnancy, due 3.23.12
* lilbitcrunchy (Heather), 6th pregnancy, due 3.26.13
* sterlids, due 3.28.13
* happymama1 (Kristen), 7th pregnancy, due 3.30.13
* canadianbakers (Elena), 11th pregnancy, due 4.14.13
* RunawayBunny, 3rd pregnancy, due 4.15.13
* leyash, due 5.8.13
* Ingrid5699 (Ingrid), 6th pregnancy, due 5.30.13
* myblessedbaby (Kate), 9th pregnancy, due 5.30.13
* newcdmommy29 (Erica), 4th pregnancy, due 6.13.13
* carlycurry (Carly), 3rd pregnancy, due 6.28.13
* PaisleyDeann (Amanda), 4th pregnancy, due 7.15.13
* leviandgarettsmom (Deanna), due 7.21.13
* momto2princesses (Kirra), due 8.8.13
* stevensmom (Erica), due 8.27.13

R a i n b o w s have arrived! :wub:

Hidden:
* crunchymom2b (Alycia), 3rd pregnancy (2nd child), Vinny born 9.3.2012
* ChocolateMoose (Melissa), 7th pregnancy (8th child, 4th surviving baby), Andrew born 9.12.201
* Edensmomma (Jena), 4th pregnancy, Callista Joy born 12.21.12
* Harmony96 (Andrea), 4th pregnancy, Josiah Nathan born 12.31.12

TS8213 01-01-2013 05:31 PM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 1-15)

Happy New Year, ladies! Hoping 2013 brings us all of our sweet, rainbow squishies!

emeyer76 01-01-2013 05:36 PM

Happy New year!

Sunshine915 01-01-2013 06:02 PM

:hugs: Levi... I totally know what you're going through. The dopplers are great when they work, but it can be so, so hard to get that heartbeat. How far along are you again? Having heard the hb before, you are really in a good place and its very, very likely that everything is just fine and baby is just hidden. Of course, statistics don't matter much when you just want to know for sure that baby is fine. I know it's hard.

When these quiet spells happened for me, I would try to just put the doppler away for a few days. Obsessing and checking too much made my anxiety worse. If I just put the doppler away, then I could more "easily" convince myself that it was just too early to hear the heartbeat regularly.

Sunshine915 01-01-2013 06:07 PM

Happy New Year! I'm 30 weeks today. Really. How on Earth did that happen? Like, in a month I'll be on official baby watch (both of my kids were basically 40 weekers, but I was born at 35, so I always get prepared then just in case). I'm more or less ready...no big items to buy, diapers are prepped, clothes are washed. Holy cow, it's almost real now. Pleasepleasepleaseplease....

PaisleyDeann 01-01-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine915
Happy New Year! I'm 30 weeks today. Really. How on Earth did that happen? Like, in a month I'll be on official baby watch (both of my kids were basically 40 weekers, but I was born at 35, so I always get prepared then just in case). I'm more or less ready...no big items to buy, diapers are prepped, clothes are washed. Holy cow, it's almost real now. Pleasepleasepleaseplease....

Awwww!!! Yay! 30 weeks!! I'm jealous lol... I'm only 12 weeks and already cannot wait to wash clothes and diapers just to have them waiting for baby :) :) Soooo excited for you!!!!!! Do you know what you're having?! We aren't finding out this time so that makes the next 28 weeks really seem like an eternity :)

Deanna- Ugh I know how you feel. I felt better yesterday when I saw baby on ultrasound but literally woke up this morning with doubt and more worry. Just terrified that I am going to lose baby after seeing him/her making it that much harder :'( I keep telling myself not to borrow trouble but I've swore today that I felt cramping etc. Such a roller coaster :( I will pray for you. I know how hard getting through each day with peace of mind is right now. :hugs:

leyash 01-01-2013 07:17 PM

22 weeks! I can't believe it's been that long already. Ergh... two more weeks until viability. Just one more milestone!!

myblessedbaby 01-01-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann (Post 16100448)

AFM: At my first MW appointment at 10.5 weeks, we couldn't find baby's heartbeat so I was withdrawn for awhile, but we had our first ultrasound yesterday at 12 weeks and saw a perfect, healthy baby in there :) It was so surreal to see the baby kicking and sucking its thumb. Just such a miracle and blessing!! :) HR was 157 and baby was measuring 4 days ahead.

Congrats! Glad you had good results and can relax a tiny bit :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom (Post 16102357)
I am really struggling the past couple days & I HATE IT!!! :banghead: I am so tired of "trying not to worry." I am borderline regretting the doppler I got as it is the reason the past few days have been so bad. Christmas Eve & the day after Christmas I found baby's hb pretty easily. Actually, Christmas Eve I found it as soon as I stuck the probe to my skin, but since then I only heard it once (a couple days ago) for barely 3 secs. Yesterday & today...nothing! I even drank some coke & ate a donut to hopefully get baby moving around to catch a just a few seconds of that sweet sound. And I just can't shake the horrible feeling that something has gone wrong. :'( This just sucks! :(

That is hard. What worked best for me was to stay very low and find my HB on the right artery, then move slightly away from that. It was very difficult to catch at under 14 weeks for me. Try again, take as much time as you need. If you still can't find it, call your OB or MW and express your concerns.

leviandgarettsmom 01-01-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine915 (Post 16102487)
:hugs: Levi... I totally know what you're going through. The dopplers are great when they work, but it can be so, so hard to get that heartbeat. How far along are you again? Having heard the hb before, you are really in a good place and its very, very likely that everything is just fine and baby is just hidden. Of course, statistics don't matter much when you just want to know for sure that baby is fine. I know it's hard.

When these quiet spells happened for me, I would try to just put the doppler away for a few days. Obsessing and checking too much made my anxiety worse. If I just put the doppler away, then I could more "easily" convince myself that it was just too early to hear the heartbeat regularly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann (Post 16102787)

Awwww!!! Yay! 30 weeks!! I'm jealous lol... I'm only 12 weeks and already cannot wait to wash clothes and diapers just to have them waiting for baby :) :) Soooo excited for you!!!!!! Do you know what you're having?! We aren't finding out this time so that makes the next 28 weeks really seem like an eternity :)

Deanna- Ugh I know how you feel. I felt better yesterday when I saw baby on ultrasound but literally woke up this morning with doubt and more worry. Just terrified that I am going to lose baby after seeing him/her making it that much harder :'( I keep telling myself not to borrow trouble but I've swore today that I felt cramping etc. Such a roller coaster :( I will pray for you. I know how hard getting through each day with peace of mind is right now. :hugs:

I'm 11w2d & I have a whole week & a half before I go to the doctor again. I haven't had any cramping, but can't seem to shake the feeling that something isn't right. With my m/c in March I went to the doctor @ 8w3d only to find out the baby had stopped growing @ 6w2d & my body gave me no indication that something was wrong, so the symptoms I have now (breast tenderness, etc.) aren't reassuring. I know absolutely nothing could change anything if something bad were to happen, but if it has I want to know now, not 2 wks from now. I've felt like I've done so good until now. I hate this...it ruins everything. :crying:

Harmony96 01-01-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine915 (Post 16102487)

Yeah, that. I have found it easier to find the HB at 8/9 weeks than at 10/11/12 weeks, since even though the baby is bigger at that later gestation, so is the space where it could be, so you could be "following" it all around your uterus and just missing it as it stays just ahead (or behind) of the sound waves. :hugs: