Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Wednesday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1477027)

~whitehologram~ 01-01-2013 11:29 PM

Basically it's Wednesday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 01-01-2013 11:32 PM

Re: Basically it's Wednesday

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 16102740)
Shannon's feet are the same size as mine already! Wow! I am sure E's feet will be bigger than mine in no time.

Supper was delish, as was pan cookie. E is showered and in bed. He fell asleep easily; after staying up until 1am and getting up at 8:30am, he was pretty pooped by 8:30pm.

Now we are sitting around watching HGTV.

Wow, you have small feet! Although I'm sure Shannon is as tall as you now. She's very tall.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2sadieandbean (Post 16103203)
Shannon has bigger feet than me, too! Last check I was about a 33.

That's really small...I think that's Derry's shoe size.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 16103237)
Those are some tiny feet, Cecilia! E is about three full shoe sizes smaller than me at the moment. At age 6. Fun fun!

E is sleeping really poorly so far tonight. One of is going to need to go crawl in with him soon.

Poor guy. I hope he settles down and gets to sleep soon.

I'm sure Fynn is going to be much taller than us too. He taller than all of the girls were at his age. Only half a head shorter than Cami right now.

~whitehologram~ 01-02-2013 01:39 AM

Ugh so dont really want to go to work today. I'm tired and a bit grumpy too.

Maybe I need more coffee?

I gave the kids their meds, made them breakfast from the new year bretzel (butter and jam) and let them eat it quickly before getting Fynn up. Then after Fynn got up they all fought over brushing their teeth. I tidied up the kitchen and made a batch of banana-nut waffles...which Fynn is now eating for his breakfast.

I have to get ready for work but I'm procrastinating.

jwjbbrown 01-02-2013 05:45 AM

It is -3 out :brrr: I noticed about 20 minutes ago that one of our furnaces was out and had been all night. Luckily all the kids are nestled in warm and snuggly still sleeping. I poked Jerry and he got it lit

In another hour or so I will get waffle batter made and throw something in the oven to warm up the kitchen. For now everyone is sleeping quietly.

jwjbbrown 01-02-2013 08:12 AM

Well everyone slept well here

I fell back to sleep until 7:15. Rescued MH at 7:30 she was laying next to her sleeping cousin silently eyes wide open waiting for someone to tell her she could get up :giggle2:

Everyone is enjoying waffles grapes and bananas, on the sofa under blankets with cartoons

~whitehologram~ 01-02-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16104349)
Well everyone slept well here

I fell back to sleep until 7:15. Rescued MH at 7:30 she was laying next to her sleeping cousin silently eyes wide open waiting for someone to tell her she could get up :giggle2:

Everyone is enjoying waffles grapes and bananas, on the sofa under blankets with cartoons

Ohhh how adorable is that!

~whitehologram~ 01-02-2013 08:54 AM

We've got plans to change things around here. One of the plans was to put D&C in a 140cm wide double bed (that's only 40cm wider than the bed they have now but they are skinny and dont tend to thrown themselves around much when they sleep) and have them share...so Fynn could go into Cami's bed and we'd put a curtain around his bed (and the other beds) so he's not in the girls room so to speak. That way everyone has their own space.

Possibly though a different plan may be in the works though. That's not as likely though. That's would be moving the kids room and the living room. Trouble with that is the stuff in the living room wont really fit in the girls room. It would however be a nice big room for the kids and we really could give Fynn a section of the room fr himself...obviously that would be the best option but the more difficult one to work.

~whitehologram~ 01-02-2013 08:57 AM

I know we keep thinking about doing this but we really do have to get on with it this year. Fynn's just too old to be in with us now.

lemurmommies 01-02-2013 09:07 AM

Good (late) morning all!

My back is sore this morning. AF showed up yesterday (Happy New Year!) and the bed here is really soft and I keep winding up on my tummy when I usually sleep on my side. Now I feel like an old lady. :giggle:

Janine, I am about 152cm tall. Really short, actually! So it would make sense that Shannon has feet as big as me. I like it because it means I can buy shoes in the kid's section. Ask Jen!

Sorry about the heat Jen. It is -28*C with the windchill this morning (-18*F). Yuck. Yuck yuck yuck.

jwjbbrown 01-02-2013 09:12 AM

Sorry Mel for the discomfort today.

I am corralling 3 kids into getting ready so Jerry can get on the road to MIL. Two showers done. Hair drying. MH dressed warmly. I encouraging the others to dress warmly. We are only getting to 31 today. I have MH dressed in her light snowpants as pants.