Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Boo... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1477671)

Green Decals 01-03-2013 07:07 PM

Boo...

I am just getting over the flu, and don't yet have my strength back, but realized I am only 4 weeks from my EDD and don't have anything done/washed/etc.! Today I woke up to discover I lost my mucous plug, and I have been horribly tired all day, even more tired than when I was super sick. My pelvis feels like it is splitting in half, and I keep having back pain/contractions, and my plug keeps coming out so I know my cervix is ripening. I have stuff to do to prepare for this baby! Not to mention I have to make it another week in order to have a homebirth... I did manage to get a couple of things sorted today in between sleeping all day... Anyone else feel like a train wreck right now?

lisha622 01-04-2013 11:01 AM

Re: Boo...

Sorry you're sick :( I'm thankfully not sick, but my poor daughter is, so I'm not wanting this baby to come yet! Plus, to use the birth center, I have to be 37 weeks (I'm 36 today). I'm not expecting this little girl to come early, but I'm sure hoping we'll all be healthy when the time does come!

mommycass 01-04-2013 04:48 PM

I'm starting to feel way behind! I'm 35 weeks now. We had 2 birthdays, Christmas, and our anniversary in the last few weeks.Today was the first day I stayed home all day in a while and tried to work on my mountain of laundry. We haven't been sick but today my 2 year old started vomiting:( As I type shes sleeping on my belly and I'm getting nothing done. I cant wash my newbie dipes because I haven't bought cloth friendly detergent yet and we have not gotten a bassinet for baby yet (so he has no bed yet). Yeah, I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed!

My_Tree_Grows 01-04-2013 10:33 PM

Yes! We all got sick just before Christmas and are only now starting to recover. I have appointments booked almost every day this month to get through before baby comes, because DH also lost his job so we need to use up his insurance before it expires. I have a list of 114 items to complete by the end of January. I know baby won't come early, because I'M NOT GOING TO BE READY!

Sarahknavy 01-04-2013 10:53 PM

We all caught a stomach virus and cold over Christmas. It was a year of illness for sure. I have more time than you ladies as I am only 32 weeks. I was lucky my husband had off two weeks for Christmas worked one day then had a 4 day weekend for New Years. We got a ton of stuff done and now I just need to do a few things but I'm waiting til after we get paid again the 15th.

Hopefully your babies hang on a little longer so you can get some stuff done.

Green Decals 01-04-2013 11:00 PM

Well, I am still losing my plug and having periods of serious contractions, so I am not sure how long I can keep the baby in... But, on a positive note, my Group B strep is negative, so that's one less thing to worry about, and I got a TON accomplished today! Diapers and clothes washed, and car seat installed. Yes, that is a TON. LOL. The sudden spurt of energy has me a little nervous, though. *legs crossed*

Sarahknavy 01-04-2013 11:11 PM

Eek!

abunchoflemons 01-05-2013 08:12 AM

I had red spots yesterday or day b4. I'm not due til like 2nd week in feb......not sick though.....

gghmommy 01-05-2013 01:53 PM

We didn't have things go according to plan - at all- for our first, so just having a healthy happy baby is better than our plans, right! And if your mom or mil live close, ask them to come do some laundry while you put up your feet and rest!! They can even fix dinner and bring you bon bons! good luck

Ainmemphis 01-05-2013 05:23 PM

I have a lot done, but still can't wrap my mind around the fact that 4 weeks or less is all I have before baby comes! I know that when the time comes I'll be ready, but right now I am starting to freak out about how to handle 2 kids when my first is already so attached!