Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   TTC 30+ 1/4-1/25 new year, new baby! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1477854)

beckstar 01-04-2013 12:35 PM

TTC 30+ 1/4-1/25 new year, new baby!

:welcome:
This group is designed for those of us over 30 yrs of age. We have a different TTC journey than our younger counterparts & many of us encounter challenges along the way to our coveted BFP. We invite all to join us as we offer advice, support & encouragement to each other through these challenges, as well as celebrating those joyful BFPs.
:bliss:
While this thread is not necessarily labeled as a "struggling TTC" thread, we do ask that if you choose to join us that you remain mindful of the challenges that many of our members are experiencing when posting about BFPs. We are excited to celebrate everyone's BFP, though it can often be a sensitive issue for those for whom it has not been so easy. :goodvibes:
We :wub: hearing from our graduates & hope you are having a HH9M!!! But we ask that you please take the time to catch up on posts, taking note of current losses before posting your pregnancy updates. If any of our sweet mommas are experiencing a loss in the current thread, please consider posting your updates at a different time. :goodvibes:
Question of the week: where did you grow up?

Anyone can answer the question! And if you have suggestions for the QOTW send me a PM. :)

In RED, tell me:
Your handle (and your name and/or age if you'd like)

:waiting: MEMBERS :waiting:
TonyKariTony (Karina) age 33
katiecornflakes (Kate) age 31
tedcgh (Tiffany) age 30
JCPACandMommy (Carissa) age 31
JuniperVT (Kaitlyn) age 32
carriek38 (Carrie) age 34
pumpkinseeds
puppydog age 31
MyGloryLife (Minda) age 33
sweetgrace (Tawny) age 35
Augusthope (Rachel) age 31
Craftin'Diva (Jeri) age 31
sydjackmom (Laura)
Rachelrhin0 (30)
HeatherMac603 (Heather) age 30
fishingfor5 (Tori) age 41
beckstar (Becky) age 37
flmamao2

:cheer: CHEERLEADERS :cheer:
kricket24 (Kristen) age 30
Kap7270 (Kristin) age 35
newmommy13 (Ingrid) age 31
Mirnavela (Monika) age 30
Layney82 age 30
Bee21 age 30
tandiwe76 age 35
pnutandmunchkin

:preggo: GRADUATES :preggo:
Christylkeller (Christy) age 36 EDD 3/15/13
hcokasil (Lisa) age 32 EDD 3/15/13
amb2j (April) age 30 EDD 3/10/13
amcess721 (Andrea) age 31 EDD 3/25/13
rverrone (Rina) age 33 EDD 4/5/13
Sylvie89 (Kaycie) age 37 EDD 5/1/13
adensmom (Latisa) age 36 EDD 5/27/13
Elsie Cayare (Lindsey) age 30 EDD 6/2/13
babygirls2 (Kim) age 31 EDD 6/4/13
txmommytobe age34 EDD 6/6/13
helen/willownz Age 33 EDD: June 11 2013- Baby boy called Benjamin born 17 Jan 2013 at 19 weeks 2 days EDD 6/12/13
812ajack (Alicia) age 35 EDD 6/12/13
Leaner age 34 EDD 6/24/13
SpartyGuard (Sarah) age 32 EDD 6/25/13
love4leon (Rebecca) age 37
mvp529 (Misty) age 35 EDD 8/3/13
ardeur (Jessie) age 30 EDD 8/2/13
leviandgarettsmom (Deanna) age 40 EDD 7/21/13
EDD 8/14/13[/COLOR]
ankc age 35
Maddalena (April) age 37
cormama (Corinne) age 35 EDD 10/2/2013

Click here to see common acronyms used in this thread.

TonyKariTony 01-04-2013 12:41 PM

Re: TTC 30+ 1/4-1/25 new year, new baby!

Kate~ I tested once on CD8 and twice on CD9, I might have tested once on CD7 but not sure, anyway, they were all clearly neg.
Today my test was lighter than yesterday's tests... I think I might have missed the surge.

katiecornflakes 01-04-2013 12:59 PM

Hmm. Your chart is interesting. I guess you'll just have to see what the next couple of days bring. So annoying!

TonyKariTony 01-04-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiecornflakes (Post 16114114)
Hmm. Your chart is interesting. I guess you'll just have to see what the next couple of days bring. So annoying!

:( hate waiting

carriek38 01-04-2013 01:35 PM

Hmmm...I guess my update is I'm in limbo :headscratch: Really though, I think I can go to 2WW. I go in for transfer Tuesday morning, but I had retrieval/O'd yesterday, so I really am neither here nor there :giggle:

So they got 14 eggs & I spent yesterday on the couch, groggy from the anesthesia. Last night, DD got out of bed after about a 1/2 hr to come & say, "I think Mama should have a baby." :headscratch: She then told us she had been talking to 2 boys in the DC classroom about it...that child astounds me every day. Then the Dr's office called today to let me know that 11 of the eggs were good enough to try to fertilize. As of when they called me, 6 had fertilized & the results for 4 more were inconclusive (they could still fertilize w/in the next 24 hrs). I'll go back Tuesday morning for my transfer...and they offer a complimentary acupuncture on the day of transfer, so I'll take advantage of that as well. And since I'm taking the day off work anyway, I'll probably take myself out to lunch & maybe do a little bit of shopping. Aaaaahhh, the wonders of modern science :giggle2:

TonyKariTony 01-04-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carriek38 (Post 16114292)
Hmmm...I guess my update is I'm in limbo :headscratch: Really though, I think I can go to 2WW. I go in for transfer Tuesday morning, but I had retrieval/O'd yesterday, so I really am neither here nor there :giggle:

So they got 14 eggs & I spent yesterday on the couch, groggy from the anesthesia. Last night, DD got out of bed after about a 1/2 hr to come & say, "I think Mama should have a baby." :headscratch: She then told us she had been talking to 2 boys in the DC classroom about it...that child astounds me every day. Then the Dr's office called today to let me know that 11 of the eggs were good enough to try to fertilize. As of when they called me, 6 had fertilized & the results for 4 more were inconclusive (they could still fertilize w/in the next 24 hrs). I'll go back Tuesday morning for my transfer...and they offer a complimentary acupuncture on the day of transfer, so I'll take advantage of that as well. And since I'm taking the day off work anyway, I'll probably take myself out to lunch & maybe do a little bit of shopping. Aaaaahhh, the wonders of modern science :giggle2:

Aaaaahhhh the posibilities!!! Good luck Carrie, I really hope this is it for you.

beckstar 01-04-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carriek38 (Post 16114292)

oh der. i remember your upcoming retrieval. im sorry for moving you like that! that sounds like a great number, am i wrong? and those littles can be quite prophetic, so that sounds promising as well!

afm: ive been bursting into fits of emotionality for the last two days...i cant tell if it has to do w/ my recent diet changes or the 'new spirtual awakening' that happened at the end of the year (im only half kidding), pms or if i'm totally pregnant! 8/9dpo...i also woke up in the middle of the night w/ a headache, having to pee...this morning i could NOT get out of bed and felt dizzy and nauseous upon doing so.

before we get all excited, these are all symptoms that are detailed by the whole30 process and pretty much right on time...still i cant help but wondering a little bit.

my cervix feels just like it should for this time...so i should have af in about 4 days...im resisting the urge to use my swagbucks amazon money to buy ic's...

as for this week's question: my new year's resolutions include doing and finishing the whole30 in the month of january...also trying to do a fitness class once a week, preferably two (one cardio like spin or piloxing or cardio barre, would love to try that...and then one yoga class), to go to the park once a week with the kids and just play play play, and to get away on a vacation with hubs, just the two of us...even if it's at a local hotel/spa...

sweetgrace 01-04-2013 03:24 PM

Best wishes Carrie!!!!

QOTW: I definately want to work on my mom skills. So many times I tell the kids 'in just a minute' or "maybe tomorrow" and then never actually do what they are interested in. Also, I would like to work on being more loving. More hugs, more gentle tones, ya know, just more loves. Financially, we are working toward getting out of debt, yay! So, we will just keep plugging along paying stuff off and paying cash for things we need. I also would like to spend more time in the Bible.

AFM: Nothing real interesting going on here. My 2.5yo is sick with a fever and cough and I'm starting to feel a little scratchyness in my throat and am really hoping for a nap. Other than that not a whole lot happening. No pg symptoms today, I'm 5ish DPO.

pumpkinseeds 01-04-2013 03:50 PM

Im back in the waiting to O group. :yuck:

My new years resolutions are to de clutter even more and hoard less. :goodvibes:

JCPACandMommy 01-04-2013 04:02 PM

Good luck Carrie!!!!
I had my CD2 US today so will await the results and get started on my meds in the next couple of days!! Here's to a fast Rainbow baby!!!