Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   cotton babies processing/ shipping time (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478075)

champatlife 01-04-2013 08:06 PM

cotton babies processing/ shipping time

I didn't see it on their site, but did they take an extended holiday vacation? I ordered a week ago, and to my knowledge ( looking up my order) still has not shipped yet. Things I've ordered same day and after from other sites I've recieved

Hah, I feel so impatient

missrachelk 01-04-2013 08:24 PM

Re: cotton babies processing/ shipping time

I ordered from the seconds sale and got an email that there was a delay so it took about 10 days or so to get my order (IIRC)

Once I got the shipment email the package came in like 3 days

el's mama 01-04-2013 10:20 PM

I got this message two weeks ago: We are currently working hard to fill every item in your order. Our policy is to ship orders within two business days; however, we are currently experiencing a slight delay with one of our manufacturers. The expected ship date for your order is approximately 3 to 5 business days from today.

Aaaaand, my order just shipped today.

jaelynsmommy61607 01-04-2013 10:31 PM

I think it was last week they had a powr outage and it probably put them behind also.

amyjax 01-04-2013 10:47 PM

I ordered from there on Monday and haven't received anything from them at all. An email letting me know there's a problem or delay would be nice!

happycat 01-04-2013 11:01 PM

I also ordered from the seconds sale and just got an email yesterday that it was being shipped, and that they've been waiting on one of their manufacturers (like one of the pp also said). I've ordered from them a few times and they usually process and ship very quickly, so I think it's just a temporary delay :)

champatlife 01-05-2013 06:51 AM

Thanks. I was getting worried that despite order confirmation it.got " lost" ... its too bad though because I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy anymore disposables, and naturally I've received all my prefolds and fitted, but I ordered all my covers through them. I guess I'll call Monday just to verify all is well.

nursenmom 01-05-2013 07:21 AM

If you have an account or created one when you ordered you can log in and check on your order status.

amomma 01-05-2013 08:48 AM

I ordered a gift card (and they just get sent to the persons email) on Wednesday and it is still being processed. I think they are probably just behind with the holidays and the seconds sale.

champatlife 01-05-2013 09:18 AM

Yeah, it just says processing. Hasn't been updated since Dec 29th.