Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's the weekend! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478166)

~whitehologram~ 01-05-2013 02:59 AM

Basically it's the weekend!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

jwjbbrown 01-05-2013 06:06 AM

I was up late last night and now I am awake early. Hope I fall asleep again. MH sounds like she might be getting a cold. She sounds snotty in her sleep.

jacksmommy1 01-05-2013 06:53 AM

We Stella had puke fest yesterday. Hopefully no one else falls

redgirlsmama 01-05-2013 07:33 AM

Ugh sorry Kari.
We are up, kids are watching a show on the iPad and we are sipping on coffee. My plans today are for laundry and deep cleaning the bathroom. The kids got in big trouble last night, they played boardgames in a messy room and lost pieces to 3 games that either they just got or I have had in pristine condition since I was a kid. So as soon as Bella is home we are cleaning and reducing. I have a couple of empty bins that will be removing toys.

jwjbbrown 01-05-2013 07:44 AM

Kari when do you leave for Disney?

Jess sorry. Not fun.

We are getting up and need to make a plan for the day.

Had a wonderful adult grown up conversation with Jerry last night. We talked for and hour about the film, life, history, all sorts of topics. It was good. Been a while.

redgirlsmama 01-05-2013 08:01 AM

Nice. We were just reminiscing about the car trip from MN to WY to pack up the house. We actually talked the whole time.

~whitehologram~ 01-05-2013 08:30 AM

Re: Basically it's the weekend!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16117274)
I was up late last night and now I am awake early. Hope I fall asleep again. MH sounds like she might be getting a cold. She sounds snotty in her sleep.

I hope she's feeling better soon.

I saw your green light this morning when I got up...at 8:30am! :mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 16117367)
We Stella had puke fest yesterday. Hopefully no one else falls

:hugs: I hope she's feeling better today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 16117478)
Ugh sorry Kari.
We are up, kids are watching a show on the iPad and we are sipping on coffee. My plans today are for laundry and deep cleaning the bathroom. The kids got in big trouble last night, they played boardgames in a messy room and lost pieces to 3 games that either they just got or I have had in pristine condition since I was a kid. So as soon as Bella is home we are cleaning and reducing. I have a couple of empty bins that will be removing toys.

Oh that's annoying. I hope you can find the pieces.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16117504)
Kari when do you leave for Disney?

Jess sorry. Not fun.

We are getting up and need to make a plan for the day.

Had a wonderful adult grown up conversation with Jerry last night. We talked for and hour about the film, life, history, all sorts of topics. It was good. Been a while.

That's nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 16117546)
Nice. We were just reminiscing about the car trip from MN to WY to pack up the house. We actually talked the whole time.

Heiner and I dont talk. We pretty much have nothing to say to each other.

jacksmommy1 01-05-2013 08:31 AM

We leave the 15th!

jwjbbrown 01-05-2013 09:09 AM

Re: Basically it's the weekend!

Bagels are in the oven. hope they taste good. They were not too much work either.

redgirlsmama 01-05-2013 09:11 AM

I have a huge to do list and now I just want to make bagels :) ok. Off to clean and launder things. Boo