Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Healthy Living and Weightloss (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Jillian Michael's Body Revolution- 90 day program (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478384)

CherryPie 01-05-2013 05:14 PM

Jillian Michael's Body Revolution- 90 day program

Has anyone done this? What were your results?

I ordered it a few days ago from Amazon and it should be here soon :) DH and I are going to do it together.

jessnic 01-12-2013 12:42 PM

Have you started it?

CherryPie 01-12-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessnic
Have you started it?

We are starting Monday!

lissabrat 01-12-2013 05:30 PM

Re: Jillian Michael's Body Revolution- 90 day program

please let meknow how the prorgam works for you.. im very interesrted but first want to know how others think about it.( if possible pm me because i never find threads again.. :/ )

CherryPie 01-12-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lissabrat
please let meknow how the prorgam works for you.. im very interesrted but first want to know how others think about it.( if possible pm me because i never find threads again.. :/ )

You should subscribe to threads if you want to come back to them later! That's what I do!

luminajd 01-14-2013 07:00 AM

I would LOVE to buy this program. I am hoping to get a bonus the last week of January, if that happens I will be buying this. In the mean time, I am challenging myself to do 30 Day Shred regularly.
Will you be following the eating plan also or just workouts? I lose weight well on 1700 calories, there is no way I am dropping to 1200 like she recommends.

CherryPie 01-14-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luminajd
I would LOVE to buy this program. I am hoping to get a bonus the last week of January, if that happens I will be buying this. In the mean time, I am challenging myself to do 30 Day Shred regularly.
Will you be following the eating plan also or just workouts? I lose weight well on 1700 calories, there is no way I am dropping to 1200 like she recommends.

I'm not doing the meal plan exactly bc it is not vegetarian. I am tracking what I eat though and following her guidelines in the books. I plan on doing some of the recipes that are vegetarian friendly.

We did day 1 today! I really liked it!

luminajd 01-18-2013 09:15 AM

How is it going? I have done 30 Day Shred every day since Sunday and am loving it, I think if I can make it through 30 days of Shred I am going to reward myself with Revolution. Do you like it so far?

CherryPie 01-18-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luminajd
How is it going? I have done 30 Day Shred every day since Sunday and am loving it, I think if I can make it through 30 days of Shred I am going to reward myself with Revolution. Do you like it so far?

I do! I can see some changes already even at 5 days in. I'm getting a baby bicep and I've lost 2 pounds so far. I like the variety so I'm not getting bored.

luminajd 01-18-2013 12:50 PM

Awesome job on the weight loss and muscle gains!