Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Destashing HUGE lot of XS, S, and Medium Diapers, Covers, Inserts some new some used (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478410)

momofsoon2b4 01-05-2013 08:18 PM

Destashing HUGE lot of XS, S, and Medium Diapers, Covers, Inserts some new some used

We bought a HUGE amount of diapers for our youngest and she could not wear cloth because of belly button issues. So I am selling everything that she now cannot wear because she is too big for them, even though she can wear cloth now. So here is the break down:

2 prefolds
14 inserts
14 vinyl covers
fleece covers: 4 smalls, 1 s/m, 3 mediums
13 non-vinyl covers: most are 0-10lb smalls a couple are a little bigger I think
diapers:
7 xs (4 are organic bamboo inners)
8 new or like new: small pockets
8 used (some have no stains some have light stains, one is heavy stained but I never sunned it, and I do not use bleach)
9 mediums

This lot is a nice variety lot if you are just starting out and what to see what you like because you spend an arm and a leg on diapers you may not like. These are all different brands or WAHM brands I bought off here a couple years back. Most are girly but there are some boyish ones in there since I didn't really care either way.

My pic is too big to upload. But if you want a pic I can email it to you if you message me your email.

Asking $200 obo for the entire lot and that will include shipping and DC.

Jexous 01-05-2013 09:35 PM

Re: Destashing HUGE lot of XS, S, and Medium Diapers, Covers, Inserts some new some u

Hi,
I tried to PM you but the message would not go through because I am brand new to this site. I am wanting to make an offer on the lot above, but don't know if it is appropriate to do so in a thread post. Please PM me. If you would rather, my email is cmckay08@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!

momofsoon2b4 01-06-2013 04:22 PM

Re: Destashing HUGE lot of XS, S, and Medium Diapers, Covers, Inserts some new some u

Added 3 more XS diapers that I found today to the lot as well. They are now added in the calculations listed above. These ones are also new or like new diapers.

viluc 01-06-2013 05:49 PM

Hello interested in a few things please email me at vivi.l.con@gmail.com or pm me.
Thank you for your time.

Jexous 01-07-2013 04:07 PM

Hi again! Still can not PM so I just posting to tell you I am still interested. Just let me know what your husband says :-)

Jexous 01-08-2013 11:56 AM

I got your message about shipping Saturday. Is it okay if I pay you Friday then? I get paid on Friday and would prefer not to put this on a credit card. If that is a problem, just let me know.
Thanks!!!!!!

momofsoon2b4 01-08-2013 12:40 PM

Yes this is fine. I will PM you my PP addy now. Thanks so much :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jexous (Post 16130753)
I got your message about shipping Saturday. Is it okay if I pay you Friday then? I get paid on Friday and would prefer not to put this on a credit card. If that is a problem, just let me know.
Thanks!!!!!!

momofsoon2b4 01-10-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jexous (Post 16130753)
Thanks!!!!!!

Hey I am messaging you my PP addy now.