Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP January 6th- January 12th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478609)

ashliemh 01-06-2013 01:04 PM

NTNP January 6th- January 12th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
fishingfor5
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
waterisntsomething
MrsAsh
EmmaGM
Mercy24
Mamatoabunch
FishieKisses
dani_p
kimmiepie
TeachinAuntie
mykzoofamily
foolsgold
beckstar
HeatherM0529
lecialefty
brittrblackwell
SarasynFox

:lostit::lostit:BFP'S :lostit::lostit:
casersmama
CharmedMama
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess
JackieMarieVDV
lynn97
KatieB621
ChelseaGirl7
Lexy
leaner
lilg82882
sweetgrace

ashliemh 01-06-2013 01:10 PM

Re: NTNP January 6th- January 12th

Question of the week: What is your favorite thing to do to relax?

AFM: Read, sleep, bake, sew :) And have time to myself. Although the sleep and time to myself don't seem to happen too often, lol :)

brittrblackwell 01-06-2013 02:23 PM

Sew, bake and garden. When I can get the time I love to write. Though my dyslexia can frustrate me, it's still allows me that release. I guess sometimes I need "grown up" conversation so bad I write stories to compensate, lol.

waterisntsomething 01-06-2013 02:45 PM

Hot bath, long walk (alone!), Sewing is becoming one. I'm still learning so when things don't go right I get mad which is the opposite of relaxed.

MrsAsh 01-06-2013 03:34 PM

AOTW: Bubble baths, singing and playing the piano, chatting with DH or BFF. :)

I think last month was a "chemical" (I hate the sounds of that). Nothing was normal for PMS or my period. I talked with my midwife friend about today and she def thinks it was a pregnacy. I didn't have my normal PMS, awful cramps before my bleeding, but no cramps after the bleeding started, small clotting, and bad mood after bleeding. All that with the faint pos test, I think it was a pregnancy. I'm OK, just wish I could know for sure. Would like to do something to remember if it was a baby, but don't want to if it was just a messed up test and funny cycle.

beckstar 01-06-2013 03:43 PM

ok, i need more chicks to talk to...add me to the list. hubs keeps mentioning me being pg each month, so i think he's psyching himself up to it...even tho if by feb im still not...i'm gonna pull the trigger on the vasectomy...

as for the question: i love to take a walk or get a massage or get a sitter, rent a hotel room and drink champagne until we fall asleep and then sleep way in, have breakfast and drive home refreshed....yah that sounds wonderful.

sweetgrace 01-06-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsAsh (Post 16123232)

I think last month was a "chemical" (I hate the sounds of that). Nothing was normal for PMS or my period. I talked with my midwife friend about today and she def thinks it was a pregnacy. I didn't have my normal PMS, awful cramps before my bleeding, but no cramps after the bleeding started, small clotting, and bad mood after bleeding. All that with the faint pos test, I think it was a pregnancy. I'm OK, just wish I could know for sure. Would like to do something to remember if it was a baby, but don't want to if it was just a messed up test and funny cycle.

I understand the wanting to know. :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by beckstar (Post 16123273)
ok, i need more chicks to talk to...add me to the list. hubs keeps mentioning me being pg each month, so i think he's psyching himself up to it...even tho if by feb im still not...i'm gonna pull the trigger on the vasectomy...

as for the question: i love to take a walk or get a massage or get a sitter, rent a hotel room and drink champagne until we fall asleep and then sleep way in, have breakfast and drive home refreshed....yah that sounds wonderful.

Hi Becky! :wave:

QOTW: Well I used to play piano to unwind but I don't have one now. I guess I really just like a nice cup of tea and a good book!

Ashlie~ I don't see my name on the list :)

ashliemh 01-06-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsAsh (Post 16123232)

:hugs: I am really sorry mama.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beckstar (Post 16123273)

I will get you added! Welcome and I hope you get your BFP soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetgrace (Post 16123625)
I understand the wanting to know. :hugs:

Hi Becky! :wave:

QOTW: Well I used to play piano to unwind but I don't have one now. I guess I really just like a nice cup of tea and a good book!

Ashlie~ I don't see my name on the list :)

Oh no! I am really sorry...adding you right now! :thumbsup:

ashliemh 01-06-2013 05:49 PM

Speaking of the list, is there anyone that you all see on the list that has gotten a BFP that I have not moved? Just want to make sure I am on top of things :)

sweetgrace 01-06-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashliemh (Post 16123750)

Oh no! I am really sorry...adding you right now! :thumbsup:

No worries :goodvibes: Thank you!