Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Sept (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Symptoms? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478812)

asteiner18 01-07-2013 04:45 AM

Symptoms?

Ughh for at least two weeks now I have had soo many symptoms! I never had all this with my Scarlette and Ruby! My breasts are sore, I am cramping, I have gas, I have heartburn and my stomach feels like acid. I cannot sleep, I wake up at least 4 times a night, I pee a trillion times, I am SOOO tired and sore. I am already bloating, I had a terrible headache about a week ago for days. Anyone else have symptom overload? I got + tests for almost two weeks now but my blood work was tested and the first time it was only 3.3 then 34.4. I find it hard to believe I am that early along though with all my crazy symptoms! I must be at least 4-5 weeks :giggle: When do you start getting symptoms?

jj7202 01-07-2013 12:21 PM

I'm about 5 1/2 weeks and I've had sore breasts and frequent peeing for about a week and generally feeling worn out after normal activities. That coupled with two nights in a row of vivid dreams (one of teeth falling out, the other was me shopping for a tub for a home water birth) prompted me to test. Since I got my BFP on New Years Eve I've only just started feeling a bit woosie today. And I've noticed more so at night. Also I've been so weepy! I am not usually an over emotional person but I was shopping of a birthday card for my husband about a week before I tested and broke down in sobbing tears when I found the perfect card. So out of character for me. I was this sick with my 13 week loss (dragonfly) but not so much with my two seven week losses. With my son I felt hung over morning noon and night!

BabySnickerdoodles 01-07-2013 12:28 PM

Re: Symptoms?

I am an emotional WRECK! I am not even 6 weeks yet, and feeling late-morning nausea that last until the afternoon and then I feel better, but this is the earliest I've felt MS with all my kids :/

I don't have breast soreness...but definitely bloating, gas, and major breakouts on my face that are deep and hormonal related. I also have been having hard pain twinges in both ovaries, which means my ovarian cysts are acting up due to the hormonal swings/changes. NOT cool! :cry:

Oh well... at least I had an awesome first week after we found out we were preggers...onto the lousy first trimester though!

asteiner18 01-07-2013 02:30 PM

Glad to hear I am not alone, at least we can suffer together!

BabySnickerdoodles 01-07-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asteiner18 (Post 16127222)
Glad to hear I am not alone, at least we can suffer together!

Haha, true :hugs:

lilg82882 01-07-2013 04:39 PM

I'm already suffering fatigue and nausea :( I have thrown up every day since Friday :( yesterday I bought seaband wrist bands to see of the help.

I have heightened sense of smell ad my stomach is doing all sorts of thins in there :giggle2:

I am so excited to be pregnant but not so excited about being nauseous ALL day And so tired lol

lindsey.leanne 01-07-2013 08:04 PM

I have been extremely tired and have been nauseous all day everyday. Hoping it passes earlier than with my most recent pregnancy....went until18 weeks last time.

pine_apple_goat 01-07-2013 08:20 PM

I've been getting headaches a lot. Plus, my boobs are super sore and I've been crazy emotional. I cry at everything, lol.

ChelseaGirl7 01-07-2013 08:41 PM

Sore boobs (but I am still nursing), bloating, tired, a bit moody but not as much as my others yet. And morning sickness is in waves, I swear it only gets bad when I try and clean.;)

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone

MarcieLynne 01-08-2013 12:28 PM

My only real early, early symptom was frequent urination. Typically, I only pee a couple of times each day. For the past couple of weeks, it has been more like a couple of times each hour! I am tired. I haven't had the sickness yet (knock on wood)... With my others, it started pretty early, but I can't remember exactly how many weeks.

In case anyone is interested, I did a lot of research with my second pregnancy and found that there were some OTC meds that might help with the nausea. Diclectin is a medication available in Canada that is a combination of vit B6 and doxylamine (Unisom). I started taking it after struggling with nausea for 16 weeks with my second pregnancy and definitely noticed improvement. I started taking it around 5-6 weeks- more preventatively- with my third pregnancy and it was SO much better! It's very important to buy the Unisom tablets as the gelcaps are a different drug. You can take 25mg of B6 2 or 3 times each day- even up to 4 times a day. I started with 1/2 of a 25mg Unisom tablet at bedtime. When I was feeling worse, I would take a whole Unisom tablet.

I hope that helps someone! First trimesters can be so tough...