Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Large simplex...how big r they? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478855)

sandhillcranes 01-07-2013 09:07 AM

Large simplex...how big r they?
 
Is the weight chart accurate? When do you think they would be too small?

Kabuki24 01-07-2013 09:29 AM

Re: Large simplex...how big r they?
 
They are big. We only have one in our stash right now because I love the OS so much, but my son is like 28lbs, pretty tall, 22 months old and Large stays up on him, but I don't use it much because it's almost too big, so that being said, I bet they would fit in the high 30lbs. I know the chart says 35 lbs, but depending on the shape of your baby they might fit bigger than that even. I'm curious to hear other opinions on this.

mama2Holden 01-07-2013 09:34 AM

Re: Large simplex...how big r they?
 
My 30 lb. 2 year old fits in them with room to grow. They should definitely last until pt'ing.

sandhillcranes 01-07-2013 09:42 AM

Re: Large simplex...how big r they?
 
I have a gc to a retailer and was gonna get one to try.....my son keeps telling me he likes the Butterflies and baby blooms and i like the dinos.

sandhillcranes 01-07-2013 09:43 AM

Re: Large simplex...how big r they?
 
Do u think u could use them as a trainer for night?

Kabuki24 01-07-2013 09:52 AM

Re: Large simplex...how big r they?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sandhillcranes (Post 16125976)
I have a gc to a retailer and was gonna get one to try.....my son keeps telling me he likes the Butterflies and baby blooms and i like the dinos.

That's pretty funny!

Did you show him the Monster print?

Yeah, I think they could be used as a trainer at night.

sandhillcranes 01-07-2013 10:41 AM

Re: Large simplex...how big r they?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabuki24 (Post 16126011)
That's pretty funny!

Did you show him the Monster print?

Yeah, I think they could be used as a trainer at night.

Yes i liked that one too! Funny thing is i dont like girly stuff at all. My daughter wears more non-pink than pink for sure. But ds has a thing for pink. I dont care, it certainly doesnt bother me but personally i wouldnt pick out a diaper with a butterfly on it..not even for dd. hes 3 now but not in school so no one has let him in on the "pink is for girls" thing yet :giggle2:. I coerced him into saying he liked the dinos bc i liked that one :lostit: so i went with that. I hope it fits. Hes pretty tall. It was realllllly cheap bc i had the giftcard so i figured its worth a shot. Hes potty trained but still wets the bed at night. I can update when it gets here.

Kabuki24 01-07-2013 10:51 AM

Re: Large simplex...how big r they?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sandhillcranes (Post 16126203)
Yes i liked that one too! Funny thing is i dont like girly stuff at all. My daughter wears more non-pink than pink for sure. But ds has a thing for pink. I dont care, it certainly doesnt bother me but personally i wouldnt pick out a diaper with a butterfly on it..not even for dd. hes 3 now but not in school so no one has let him in on the "pink is for girls" thing yet :giggle2:. I coerced him into saying he liked the dinos bc i liked that one :lostit: so i went with that. I hope it fits. Hes pretty tall. It was realllllly cheap bc i had the giftcard so i figured its worth a shot. Hes potty trained but still wets the bed at night. I can update when it gets here.

you will love it and become addicted. :)

sandhillcranes 01-07-2013 11:13 AM

Re: Large simplex...how big r they?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabuki24 (Post 16126233)
you will love it and become addicted. :)

:giggle2: probably. Haha

McDMom 01-07-2013 01:13 PM

DD is almost 40 inches and 38 lbs. She still fits in them wonderfully. And she can pull them up and down like trainers if she wants to.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors