Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Minimalist Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   I didn't want to go to town tomorrow (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1479039)

rawheid 01-07-2013 04:54 PM

I didn't want to go to town tomorrow

But I think it might be worth it just to drop off my thrift store pile. I'm going to ask DH if be might be willing to do it so I don't have to waste the fuel.

Any one else find that it's hard to get the stuff out the door?

I've been doing pretty good with the purging. So I have 4 garbage bags ready to go.

tlc981 01-07-2013 05:11 PM

Re: I didn't want to go to town tomorrow

I do. I have a box and 1 trash bag in the back room waiting to be donated. I don't have a car though, so I usually get things out of the house when my mom and I run errands on the weekends and she has stuff to donate as well.

Art mama 01-07-2013 05:15 PM

Yea I do, I think my goal tomorrow will be getting all that I've got boxed out of here :)

Nickel+3 01-07-2013 05:22 PM

I find that I just need to stick it in the back of my car otherwise it just sits in my house and the kids find all their toys I'm trying to get rid of!

Art mama 01-07-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickel+3
I find that I just need to stick it in the back of my car otherwise it just sits in my house and the kids find all their toys I'm trying to get rid of!

This too. But i need to clean out the back of my car first! Lol

photocat 01-07-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickel+3 (Post 16127947)

Haha, yes, this exactly!

P!nkPepper 01-07-2013 07:05 PM

I'm lucky that GoodWill is on the way to the grocery store. I have made 2 drops in the last 7 days. If it wasn't I would probably put the stuff on Craigslist & Freecycle to get it out of here fast.

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k

greencrunchymama 01-07-2013 07:27 PM

We have charities that come pick up the donations here! :wub: it!

Marbie 01-07-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Yes! My son saw me taking out a bag of books and toys this afternoon and I got seriously questioned about what I was doing!

cherylchoo 01-07-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Guilty as charged. :giggle2: It's the only way I can make myself get it out of the house as well.