Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Tuesday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1479146)

~whitehologram~ 01-07-2013 11:36 PM

Basically it's Tuesday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 01-08-2013 01:31 AM

Re: Basically it's Tuesday

Well finally I get a morning to myself. I didn't sleep all that great but I guess I got more sleep than Sunday night.

So I'm up...I got the kids up and out the door on time. No lunches though because they didn't empty their bags...and they are in trouble for it.

Since they left I've made myself a coffee and took my meds. Watched some rubbish on the telly and drank my coffee.

Tidied up the kitchen,
unloaded/reloaded the dishwasher,
got the dinner going in the crockpot (Goulash),
made myself some food and a cup of tea.

Now time for some sock knitting...

Still to do is the rice for dinner.

I have some sewing to do on Fynn's sleeping bag but I dont know if I'll get round to that today.

~whitehologram~ 01-08-2013 05:05 AM

It's started...I have tomorrow off. I'm going to be broke at this rate.

jwjbbrown 01-08-2013 05:56 AM

Good morning all.

MH got up too early again, Jerry sucks at getting her back to sleep so she is still awake. I told her she had to play quietly in her room until after 6 because I did not want to deal with her. So she is playing in her room. I have started the washer, rebooted the dishwasher, and made breakfast.

jwjbbrown 01-08-2013 08:00 AM

Well I started my day right!
I pissed off the entire preschool staff this morning. I brought MH to school even though there is no water in their classrooms. They called and told parents school was cancelled. Not what they were supposed to say. They were supposed to say there is no water and you can opt not to bring your child. Well I am not keeping MH out of school just because she has to walk over here to the main building to go potty...that is RIDICULOUS! They looked like deer in the headlights when I showed up with MH.
Did you not get the message? Oh no I talked with Shannon(principal) and she told me that is was up to the parents whether or not to bring in the students...

jacksmommy1 01-08-2013 08:50 AM

thats okay jen i pissed off a nun and two office worker ands a nurse today. and the issue isn't even resolved yet lol

~whitehologram~ 01-08-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16129909)
Well I started my day right!
I pissed off the entire preschool staff this morning. I brought MH to school even though there is no water in their classrooms. They called and told parents school was cancelled. Not what they were supposed to say. They were supposed to say there is no water and you can opt not to bring your child. Well I am not keeping MH out of school just because she has to walk over here to the main building to go potty...that is RIDICULOUS! They looked like deer in the headlights when I showed up with MH.
Did you not get the message? Oh no I talked with Shannon(principal) and she told me that is was up to the parents whether or not to bring in the students...

Well she's going to be the best looked after kid today. What fun she'll have with SO MANY teachers to look after one kid ;)

~whitehologram~ 01-08-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 16130160)
thats okay jen i pissed off a nun and two office worker ands a nurse today. and the issue isn't even resolved yet lol

Ohhhh what happened there?

~whitehologram~ 01-08-2013 09:01 AM

I've pissed off Fynn by telling him he can only play on the "Ice-Pop" if he eats 3 carrots.

I put carrots in the Goulash and he has to eat 3 pieces to be allowed on the ipad.

~whitehologram~ 01-08-2013 09:02 AM

We're watching the newest tinkerbell film on NF.

It had me in tears...Oh gosh!