Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Update on buyer wanting to return (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1479375)

KandFsMomma 01-08-2013 03:34 PM

Update on buyer wanting to return

She canceled the case! No idea why, or if paypal talked to her, but it has been closed! Thank you all for your support :goodvibes:

I have pm'd a mod, but am waiting to hear back.

I had a Momma inquire about an item I had for sale here. She was curious about size. I had the size and brand listed, and I told her how it fits my LO and what size he's usually in, and his approx weight. I offered to take measurements. She declined measurements and bought it.

It arrived today and she pmd me saying it won't be big enough and she wants to return it.

I've never had this happen as it is as described, I didn't think we took returns here :headscratch:

The other thing, if I do have to take the return, how does this work as far as shipping goes? I paid over $6 to ship it, and I only sold it for $12ppd. I don't think I should be out shipping costs here. Am I wrong?

Thank you!

pottermomma 01-08-2013 03:38 PM

Personally, I wouldn't take it back. If you had brand and size listed that is more than enough description without even any of the additional info. It isn't your fault it didn't fit/she didn't properly determine what size she needed

ulawolf 01-08-2013 03:40 PM

My guess is paypal may have you take the return. I would male sure you shoe that you offered to take measurements and she declined and that you put size on the listing. That may have paypal side with you. If not she will be required to ship item back to you on her dime and then you.will refund her initial payment including the original shipping

bigmamakelsey 01-08-2013 03:41 PM

Re: I'm being asked to take a return here, please help!

That's crazy. I'm really understanding, but I would not take it back. You had the size listed, that's enough. If she doesn't want it, I would tell her to sell it here.

mommabritt 01-08-2013 03:42 PM

If you listed the marked size and brand and answered her questions regarding fit and even offered measurements that she declined, then NO.

kimb96 01-08-2013 03:44 PM

I wouldn't do a return and I doubt paypal would force you to take a return on a used item that doesn't fit.

KandFsMomma 01-08-2013 03:49 PM

Few. Thank you, just wanted to make sure I wasn't being unfair, I was kinda shocked by it.

KandFsMomma 01-08-2013 03:53 PM

I said no, now I'm worried about feedback!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 01-08-2013 03:56 PM

Just replied to your pm, if she tries to leave neg, let me know. I got the pm's from you both and she was offered measurements and didn't accept the offer. The new owner can resell.

pottermomma 01-08-2013 04:41 PM

Yeah I don't see how pp would side with her... All brands has weight for sized diapers. That is like buying a shirt and being upset it doesn't fit. That's not the seller's fault.