Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   July 2013 Chat: Jan. 9-20 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1479606)

leviandgarettsmom 01-09-2013 10:51 AM

Sorry I'm just now starting the new thread. Me & my kids have been sick since last Thursday & it just keeps lingering. :( I am so over it. Hope anyone else who is sick starts feeling better too.

*cowangel-FX the pump gives you relief & you get sooner than later.

AFM: Going for my NT scan on Friday. I am a little nervous considering my age & the increased chance of problems. Prayers appreciated. :goodvibes:

MacMomma 01-09-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom
Sorry I'm just now starting the new thread. Me & my kids have been sick since last Thursday & it just keeps lingering. :( I am so over it. Hope anyone else who is sick starts feeling better too.

Sorry you guys are sick. It really seems to be hitting everyone hard!

AFM: I have deactivated my Facebook account for now since I spend way too much time on there. I had a midwife appt today and was measuring right in track, my labs came back perfect, and baby was moving around quite a bit while trying to find the heartbeat! I'm calling soon to schedule my 20 week scan, which should be close to valentines day. Can't wait to see little one for the first time!

snugglesnsunshine 01-09-2013 01:56 PM

Re: July 2013 Chat: Jan. 9-20

I've been MIA for a while. I haven't been sick at all for almost 4 years and the month of December got a sinus infection that lasted 3 weeks. Made me so tired.

Macmomma-I deactivated my FB account for 2 months. I did enjoy it just being GONE. But when I logged in Dec. 26 just to check in, a friend from high school had died. She's got 2 little girls, 5 and 3. so sad:(

I've had 2 quickie ultrasounds just to see heartbeat. I started feeling movement right at 10 weeks and it's pretty much daily now. My dd might be earlier. will know in 3-4 weeks. measuring head.

Told family around Christmas and other family couple of days ago. I was having to wear a coat around them for the last 2 weeks so I figured it was time.

I've lost 15 pounds. Not sure how. I dry heave all the time and almost throw up but this is THE FIRST pregnancy where MS hasn't gotten me much.
leviandgarrettsmom
good luck on the NT scan! I know how you feel. I'm same age as you. Think positive thoughts!:thumbsup:And get to feeling better!

nicolejshannon 01-09-2013 03:49 PM

Had my 15 week check up today and its a boy! Trying to wrap my head around it!

snugglesnsunshine 01-09-2013 04:01 PM

Cool! Congrats!!

cowangel 01-09-2013 04:11 PM

Yay for a boy I can't believe people are already finding out...we r team green so we won't find out...but if is exciting to hear what everyone is having.

carlycurry 01-09-2013 06:06 PM

Sarah... I was wondering why I hadn't seen you on Facebook... miss you, girl! :)

Hi to the other mamas! I don't pop in over here much at all... I'm much more of a facebook-er myself! :giggle2:

MacMomma 01-09-2013 07:56 PM

Carly - I plan on just staying away until I can not be obsessive about it. I was on Facebook so much during the day, it started to make me sick of it. One time I quit all soda and sugar drinks for just one week. After that week, soda was so sugary I didn't want it much anymore. I'm hoping the same with go with FB. Stay away for awhile, reactivate after awhile, but not be on SO much. Phew. Long explanation, lol!

Nicolejshannon- Congrats on finding out it's a boy!

carlycurry 01-09-2013 08:07 PM

That makes sense, Sarah... just like a fasting. :)

I hope to see you back soon when you're ready! :hugs:

3 ladybugs 01-10-2013 06:29 AM

leviandgarettsmom - I hope you and your family feel better soon!

Good luck tomorrow! I think I am getting the NT test tomorrow but not really. I refuse it as it will not change what I do in the pregnancy, so the US tech normally just looks and says her "impression". I have been through enough with her to know if she didn't like what she saw, but honestly if I have a child that living and breathing, I don't really care about the rest.

MacMomma - :wave: Welcome back over here! Good luck with getting your level 2! I will be 16 weeks on Valentines day. So I will have mine 4 weeks later. :)

snugglesnsunshine - Sorry to hear about your friend. :hugs: Glad I am not the only one that has been feeling early kicks. I started to think I was insane!

nicolejshannon - Congratulations on finding out you are having a boy! You found out so early that your giving me hope I might find out gender at my 14 week ultrasound.

AFM - Not much happening here. I am trying to figure out if I need to start making arrangements for my son as hospitals may start closing to children because of the Flu outbreak. Most of my doctors are at the hospitals so it is a big concern (actually after Friday all my doctors are at hospitals). I haven't heard anything yet but who knows. I am 11 weeks today so time for another photo. :)