Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tots Bots (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1479700)

MamaBearof4 01-09-2013 02:11 PM

Tots Bots

Does anyone know of retailers who still sell the older versions of Tots Bots? I love the minky dipes, but I really love the bamboo. I only have 1 which I bought used and wish I had more.

julasd 01-09-2013 02:44 PM

Re: Tots Bots

Facebook has a TotsBots FSOT page,you could probably buy some from there

togetherinthelandofoz 01-09-2013 03:33 PM

I don't know of a store that is selling the V2, but I have quite a few I'm going to be selling but won't be able to get pics or details listed until next week. If you're interested let me know and I can pm you, if not that's ok too :goodvibes:

MamaBearof4 01-09-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by togetherinthelandofoz
I don't know of a store that is selling the V2, but I have quite a few I'm going to be selling but won't be able to get pics or details listed until next week. If you're interested let me know and I can pm you, if not that's ok too :goodvibes:

Let me know what you have and prices when you are ready. I can't promise anything - depends on where I am at with my budget. :-).

togetherinthelandofoz 01-09-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by togetherinthelandofoz (Post 16136389)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaBearof4 (Post 16137255)
Let me know what you have and prices when you are ready. I can't promise anything - depends on where I am at with my budget. :-).

I will let you know :) And no worries if you pass, just wanted to let you know :thumbsup:

AmandaA 01-09-2013 08:26 PM

I was at my local CD store 3 or 4 weeks ago and they actually had a couple on clearance. They have a website but I don't see them there when I look, but don't recall ever seeing them there when ordering my minky ones. It is toastybaby.com, they are a small b&m store here in Indianapolis. You might email them and see if they still have them. I have always found them to be very helpful and reply quickly anytime I have contacted them. I also got a few last fall from myblossombottom.com. Hope you can find them!

MamaBearof4 01-09-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaA
I was at my local CD store 3 or 4 weeks ago and they actually had a couple on clearance. They have a website but I don't see them there when I look, but don't recall ever seeing them there when ordering my minky ones. It is toastybaby.com, they are a small b&m store here in Indianapolis. You might email them and see if they still have them. I have always found them to be very helpful and reply quickly anytime I have contacted them. I also got a few last fall from myblossombottom.com. Hope you can find them!

Thanks!

togetherinthelandofoz 01-11-2013 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by togetherinthelandofoz (Post 16137270)
I will let you know :) And no worries if you pass, just wanted to let you know :thumbsup:

So after reevaluating my stash I've decided to keep my Tots Bots :blush:

MamaBearof4 01-11-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by togetherinthelandofoz

So after reevaluating my stash I've decided to keep my Tots Bots :blush:

Not a problem!