Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Guess I should introduce myself :) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1479986)

stevensmom 01-10-2013 12:53 PM

Guess I should introduce myself :)

we have a heartbeat :cheer:

I'm 7wks 2days....measuring exactly on date.

I have been sooooo nervous to jump in and say hi as I've had 3 previous miscarriages.

At 5wk3d I started having severe sharp pains and bleed...thankfully no clots, but still very stressfull.

This baby is definately a miracle as we only dtd one time that month and several days before I was suppose to o.

DH is slowly coming on board about the whole thing. He was definately not happy when I told him I was pregnant. He used the words "miserable" :( But last night he started talking more about baby. So that's good.

No one knows about baby except my bff (whom I called the moment the pee hit the stick, crying because I knew dh would not be happy)...and my parents found out when dh told them I was bleeding, who in turn told my sisters. Other than that no one knows and probably wont know until at least February.

I've been feeling quite queezy and very tired. Which I keep telling myself is a good thing.

I'm on 200mg progesterone suppositories 2 times a day (which I was on with dd and my last m/c) as well as baby aspirin daily.

I continue to pray every day that I will be able to hold this baby nice and tight come August.

lalakiwi7 01-10-2013 01:33 PM

Re: Guess I should introduce myself :)

welcome! we have a lot rainbows in this ddc!! i am on progesterone and lovenox as well! come on sweet littles!!!!

lynn97 01-10-2013 01:45 PM

Welcome!! I pray that this is your take-home baby too :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

JamieJLD 01-10-2013 01:51 PM

Oh Erica, I am so excited for you! I am praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!! Congratulations!

kannondicarpo 01-10-2013 01:55 PM

I am so excited to see this announcement, Erica! I will be praying with and for you. :loveit:

stevensmom 01-10-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamieJLD (Post 16140497)
Oh Erica, I am so excited for you! I am praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!! Congratulations!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kannondicarpo (Post 16140520)
I am so excited to see this announcement, Erica! I will be praying with and for you. :loveit:

thank you girls :wub:

kushie tushie 01-10-2013 02:02 PM

DDC
So happy for you Erica!

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!

Fusion 01-10-2013 02:03 PM

yayyyy! Congrats! H&H 9 months!

Chrijodo 01-10-2013 02:04 PM

DDC

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dmpmercury 01-10-2013 02:10 PM

DDC. Congratulations!!! I saw a comment in another thread and have been wondering. I am very happy for you.