Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Windpro Fleece (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480000)

hollbark 01-10-2013 01:14 PM

Windpro Fleece

Mamas! I need some advice! Where is the best place to buy windpro fleece for hybrid diapers? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is there a co-op that I can join? A store you recommend? Thanks!

TrennaII 01-10-2013 02:45 PM

Re: Windpro Fleece

Windpro is a trademark of Malden Mills textiles. You'd need to either order from Mill Direct Textiles, or join a co-op that specifically offers Malden Mills fleeces.

The mama behind Green Acre Designs also sells it on her website. She's super sweet and would probably be worth emailing if you need more than a few yards.

boysniris 01-10-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrennaII (Post 16140769)
Windpro is a trademark of Malden Mills textiles. You'd need to either order from Mill Direct Textiles, or join a co-op that specifically offers Malden Mills fleeces.

The mama behind Green Acre Designs also sells it on her website. She's super sweet and would probably be worth emailing if you need more than a few yards.

:yeahthat: I find it's not easy to come by :( Check out this group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/258056330913814/

Keiki 01-12-2013 05:33 PM

Hmmm I didn't realize it was hard to come by! The fabric warehouse by me sells it by the yard at 50% off retail prices. If you need any more help finding something in another color feel free to pm me and I can always go see if I can find you some at the warehouse.

boysniris 01-12-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keiki (Post 16149654)
Hmmm I didn't realize it was hard to come by! The fabric warehouse by me sells it by the yard at 50% off retail prices. If you need any more help finding something in another color feel free to pm me and I can always go see if I can find you some at the warehouse.

Lucky you! I bet the demand is much higher for it in Minnesota than where I live in California ;)

Keiki 01-12-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boysniris (Post 16149739)
Lucky you! I bet the demand is much higher for it in Minnesota than where I live in California ;)

lol! So true!

Doodlebrainette 01-12-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

That is so awesome! As much Windpro as I go through each month, maybe I need to move to Minnesota! LOL :giggle:

Keiki 01-12-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doodlebrainette (Post 16150068)
That is so awesome! As much Windpro as I go through each month, maybe I need to move to Minnesota! LOL :giggle:

:giggle:

hollbark 01-14-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Mama that would be awesome! If you happen to be out and about, will you check and see if they carry any light colored windpro and how much it is? That would be so great!

hollbark 01-14-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doodlebrainette (Post 16150068)

Do you purchase it from somewhere special? Is there a co-op that one might join?