Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Toddler girl underwear (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480057)

hilaryisinked 01-10-2013 02:46 PM

Toddler girl underwear

Does anyone know who makes toddler girl underwear (mass produced...something I could find in Carter's, Kohl's, Target, Gap etc.) that has soft thick elastic like boy underwear? And is wider cut? My DD1's 2t/3t character and Hanes underwear either gives her wedgies constantly, has that annoying frilly elastic, or both. The bigger size is huge and baggy on her. The 2t/3t size in boy underwear has soft elastic and is wide cut. She has Toy Story ones and I love the fit. We aren't opposed to buying her all boy underwear but figured I would see if there is anywhere that has better girl stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

taylor's mom 01-10-2013 02:58 PM

Re: Toddler girl underwear

we've always had good luck with childrens place. they have a couple styles, but one has a comfort fit style edging. it's been a while since dd is 7 now, but i'm pretty sure we got toddler sizes there too

maddys_mama 01-10-2013 03:10 PM

Sub'ing because I've been wondering the same thing. Dd has been stealing ds's underwear because boy underwear fits her way better!

sisu 01-10-2013 03:30 PM

My DS was trying to convince me to buy him some girl undies when we were at Baby Gap the other day :giggle: and they looked a lot more comfy/sturdy than like the Hanes ones I remember wearing forever ago - ugh, those were so uncomfortable!! I would have gotten them for him but the kid already has about 40 pairs and doesn't need any more. ;)

Kiliki 01-10-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor's mom (Post 16140854)
we've always had good luck with childrens place. they have a couple styles, but one has a comfort fit style edging. it's been a while since dd is 7 now, but i'm pretty sure we got toddler sizes there too

This. We just had this issue and found good panties for DD there

hilaryisinked 01-10-2013 04:08 PM

Thanks! We will go to the mall and check Gap & Children's Place!

craigwick 01-10-2013 04:35 PM

We've had good luck with Fruit of the Loom in a boy short style for DD2, she always gets wedgies from normal cut panties.

nonipie 01-10-2013 05:33 PM

I love Hanna Andersson. Other than those she does wear a lot of boys undies. I think Gap has some nice ones too.

hilaryisinked 01-10-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonipie
I love Hanna Andersson. Other than those she does wear a lot of boys undies. I think Gap has some nice ones too.

I did look at HA recently and loved theirs. She needs some ASAP though. Once we pull out the wedgie ones and the baggy ones she has 5 & a trainer.

Newton 01-10-2013 06:59 PM

Carter's days of the weeks panties are great