Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTA - Trying To Avoid (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Officially waiting it out... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480171)

firemommaof1 01-10-2013 08:20 PM

Officially waiting it out...

Hello all :wave: I've been a lurker here for a while and we are currently TTA. Well there may have been a slip up a few days ago. I had a few drinks then we DTD and hubs pulled out... not a fool proof method and especially when I was ovulating. If I had been in sober mind I probably would have enforced the condom or NOT DONE IT AT ALL!!! (usually how it goes around O time) but ya know... drinking = unclear thoughts :banghead: I am now officially waiting out the next two weeks. Hubs swears it was all in the clear but I'm not convinced. It only takes one!!! Of course he gives me the old "I would know if some came out" :eyeroll: so pray for AF to show and fingers crossed for a neg test. We have thought about more kids but right now I'm not ready. My plate is full with three kids!! So now the obsessing begins :banghead:

JustSomeChickVee 01-10-2013 09:25 PM

Re: Officially waiting it out...

you're most likely okay.

firemommaof1 01-10-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustSomeChickVee (Post 16142312)
you're most likely okay.

I'm hoping so... But why do you say that? Encourage me lol.

GEM Cloth 01-11-2013 06:28 AM

Hi mama :wave: I've sure been where you are (more than once or three times or six times ... LOL)!! Nothing to do but wait until you can test. I'm new in here too, not new to TTA but in here and also to charting.

firemommaof1 01-11-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEM Cloth (Post 16143153)
Hi mama :wave: I've sure been where you are (more than once or three times or six times ... LOL)!! Nothing to do but wait until you can test. I'm new in here too, not new to TTA but in here and also to charting.

Yep nothing but waiting lol. and analogizing all sings and symptoms lol. Did you ever get pregnant on one of those times? I know the pull out method isn't a method to prevent but I'm hoping it was good enough for now lol.

EmmaGM 01-11-2013 10:40 AM

My anecdote is that we pull out when I'm ovulating and haven't had an oops yet. :)

firemommaof1 01-11-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaGM (Post 16143973)
My anecdote is that we pull out when I'm ovulating and haven't had an oops yet. :)

Very nice to know. I'm just unsure of any pre stuff?

koden1977 01-11-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaGM (Post 16143973)

Same here :thumbsup:

luvsgreen 01-11-2013 12:24 PM

Hehe, I am waiting it out with you. I would test, but they haven't arrived yet??? Usually they come really fast. AF is supposed to rear her ugly head tomorrow.And no AF symptoms:cry: I hope she shows. We are hoping to wait another 8 months before ttc'ing again. We use the pull out, I know-no flames!!It isn't fool proof, but it has worked for 7.5 years. Hope it worked this month;)
Here's to hoping we both get AF soon!

firemommaof1 01-11-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvsgreen (Post 16144461)
Hehe, I am waiting it out with you. I would test, but they haven't arrived yet??? Usually they come really fast. AF is supposed to rear her ugly head tomorrow.And no AF symptoms:cry: I hope she shows. We are hoping to wait another 8 months before ttc'ing again. We use the pull out, I know-no flames!!It isn't fool proof, but it has worked for 7.5 years. Hope it worked this month;)
Here's to hoping we both get AF soon!

Glad I'm not alone ... I've got a while until I can test. Hoping your AF shows for you. :hugs: