Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   :'( (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480228)

makenziesmommy2013 01-10-2013 10:11 PM

:'(
 
Crying my eyes out. I hate feeling depressed and people being mean to me. I just break down and cry I can't do nothing right and I don't know what to do. Ill be leaving this place because I'm an emotional wreck and this doesn't help any. I just want what's best for my baby amd I might just have to foliage peoples advice and give her up, it will be the last thing I Ever do though. I sqrewed up my whole life and I'm not proud of it.

Kiliki 01-10-2013 10:24 PM

Re: :'(
 
:hugs: I don't know what you are going through exactly, but stick around :). Lots of mamas here are very kind and caring. I hope you have some real life support, and can get the real help you need to get through this rough time. :hugs:

makenziesmommy2013 01-10-2013 10:27 PM

Thank you. I just can't keep hearing I need to give my baby up for adoption. Shes the only thing that keeps me going and having people say I'm not good enough for her hurts so bad because I know I'm not but I can't live without her its just unbearable to think about.

Palooka 01-10-2013 10:44 PM

Re: :'(
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by makenziesmommy2013 (Post 16142774)
Thank you. I just can't keep hearing I need to give my baby up for adoption. Shes the only thing that keeps me going and having people say I'm not good enough for her hurts so bad because I know I'm not but I can't live without her its just unbearable to think about.

Most moms on here are not wealthy, and many of us have struggled or are currently struggling with difficult situations. No one I've seen on here would criticize you for wanting to be a mommy to your baby.

makenziesmommy2013 01-10-2013 10:48 PM

They were just telling me it would be in the best benefit for her if I gave her up. They might not have been trying to be mean but just hearing the truth that it would be better has had me crying so much. I think I'm just very emotional and was just trying to do anything possible for her despite how it made me look and now I regret it. Except for the numbers I was given to be able to go get help and the advice.

Palooka 01-10-2013 11:00 PM

Re: :'(
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by makenziesmommy2013 (Post 16142823)
They were just telling me it would be in the best benefit for her if I gave her up. They might not have been trying to be mean but just hearing the truth that it would be better has had me crying so much. I think I'm just very emotional and was just trying to do anything possible for her despite how it made me look and now I regret it. Except for the numbers I was given to be able to go get help and the advice.

Okay, I've read through all the threads I could find that you posted in, and I don't see anyone suggesting you should give up your baby, or that you aren't a good mom, or anything like that. All I see is supportive, helpful advice about getting state assistance for things like diapers and car seats. I'm not saying you aren't upset right now, but maybe take a few breaths. Moms on here don't have lots of money, so we are all careful about sending free stuff to strangers on the internet. I'm sure you can understand that.
:hugs:

lynn97 01-10-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenn.mcc

Okay, I've read through all the threads I could find that you posted in, and I don't see anyone suggesting you should give up your baby, or that you aren't a good mom, or anything like that. All I see is supportive, helpful advice about getting state assistance for things like diapers and car seats. I'm not saying you aren't upset right now, but maybe take a few breaths. Moms on here don't have lots of money, so we are all careful about sending free stuff to strangers on the internet. I'm sure you can understand that.
:hugs:

I agree. And most mamas on here aren't in the position to send lots of stuff. That isn't the point of this board. OP, I hope you have IRL support as someone else said. But we are here to listen if you need us.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

makenziesmommy2013 01-10-2013 11:12 PM

I know I never attended on anyone sending anything but someone had pm telling me to post in the FFS place if anyone had anything they could donate and I didnt know hoe or where that was. That was my fault for posting not knowing what they ment. And yes the people on the post were very helpful and gave great advice and I'm thankful. I would just like the whole thing dropped. I didnt mean to ask for anything and make people mad so from now on ill just be asking questions about pregnancy and such. Thank you all.

twinpossible 01-10-2013 11:14 PM

Re: :'(
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jenn.mcc (Post 16142869)
Okay, I've read through all the threads I could find that you posted in, and I don't see anyone suggesting you should give up your baby, or that you aren't a good mom, or anything like that. All I see is supportive, helpful advice about getting state assistance for things like diapers and car seats. I'm not saying you aren't upset right now, but maybe take a few breaths. Moms on here don't have lots of money, so we are all careful about sending free stuff to strangers on the internet. I'm sure you can understand that.
:hugs:

It's true, most of us struggle just like you or live simply. My family is recently on food stamps because my work cut back my hours due to my maternity leave. The ladies here are great for helping you think of ways to cut back, be frugal and get help when needed. Most of the mothers who give things away do so because they have huge hearts not full wallets so they just want to make sure the items are going to someone who needs them and not someone who will sell them. :hugs: we are all a little emotional when pregnant.

~happy2Bamommy~ 01-11-2013 08:49 AM

Re: :'(
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by makenziesmommy2013 (Post 16142894)
I know I never attended on anyone sending anything but someone had pm telling me to post in the FFS place if anyone had anything they could donate and I didnt know hoe or where that was. That was my fault for posting not knowing what they ment. And yes the people on the post were very helpful and gave great advice and I'm thankful. I would just like the whole thing dropped. I didnt mean to ask for anything and make people mad so from now on ill just be asking questions about pregnancy and such. Thank you all.


In order to back up your story, please let me know who pmd you telling you to ask for FFS/donations. That is not something that is allowed on this site.

Nobody here is mad at you from what I can see. You simply have been told that you may not continue to use this site to ask for things.

If you have pregnancy related questions,want to chat,etc then by all means post away :hugs: If it is found that you are once again trying to use the site to gain items for free, your account here will be removed. I'm sorry if that sounds cold/heartless of me.I really am but I've worked on here a very long time and I can't recall a single time when a new member asking for help actually checked out as truly needing it.

Hopefully you have been given enough ideas for contacting help local to you and something works out :hugs:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors