Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Does Etsy allow retalitory FB? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480402)

I_run_with_scissors 01-11-2013 01:36 PM

Does Etsy allow retalitory FB?

does anyone know? I left appropriate, negative feedback for a seller on etsy recently. In return the seller left me negative as well, but it wasnt even feedback, it was basically an excuse for the poor service i received

is there anything i can do? its not the end of the world and i dont really care, but i dont think that its all that fair, or appropriate on the sellers part. I have reported it to etsy, but have no heard anything back, and i cant find any info regarding situations like this in the help section

MommyLyssa 01-11-2013 03:36 PM

Re: Does Etsy allow retalitory FB?

No advice, but makes me sad...I hate hearing bad things about etsy. I like to pretend that etsy is all unicorns and rainbows. haha

Cute Little Bugs 01-11-2013 04:01 PM

The only thing you can do is file for a "kiss and make up" where BOTH feedbacks are removed if the seller agrees. She left you neg in hopes that you would do the K&MA to ensure the removal of the feedback you left.

kaia.aline 01-11-2013 04:09 PM

Yes etsy allows retaliatory fb, in order to get mine removed (I left freaking neutral for a poor transaction and she left me neg with NO explanation) I had to do kiss and make up and turn my fb to positive. I did however make my fb clear that I wasn't happy so if anyone reads it they will know.

Cute Little Bugs 01-11-2013 04:24 PM

You're probably right, it gets changed to pos instead of removed. Thankfully I haven't had to deal with this!

pottermomma 01-11-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cute Little Bugs (Post 16145507)
The only thing you can do is file for a "kiss and make up" where BOTH feedbacks are removed if the seller agrees. She left you neg in hopes that you would do the K&MA to ensure the removal of the feedback you left.

Are you kidding me??? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard... I've never used etsy and don't want to with policies like that.

bigmamakelsey 01-11-2013 04:45 PM

Ugh..I can't believe she did that!! :sadno: I would at least try to report her to etsy. I reported her not long ago because she deleted my listing so I was unable to leave neg feedback. If they get enough reports about her, hopefully they'll stop letting her sell there.

stevensmom 01-11-2013 04:47 PM

I would probably just keep the negative if it's the person I think it is.

people need to know what shaddy business she is running :(

Cute Little Bugs 01-11-2013 04:55 PM

If she deserves what you left (which I'm assuming she does) then I would leave it, and report her bad practices to Etsy.

kaia.aline 01-11-2013 04:57 PM

I just read the fb she left for you... Wow she has some nerve!